Best of Bhutan
By Cloud Kingdom Expeditions BHUTAN
Through our various services, we offers visitors unique opportunities to enjoy Bhutan's beauty and cultural heritage. With much experience in the Tourism industry, our staff cater to each client's specific taste and provide among the most enjoyable sojourns in this hidden Shangri-la.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Monument Fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Buddha Dordenma
- Entry/Admission - Thimphu Chorten (Memorial Chorten)
- Entry/Admission - Thimphu Handicrafts Market
- Entry/Admission - Cheri Gompa Monastery
- Entry/Admission - National Institute for Zorig Chusum
- Entry/Admission - National Folk Heritage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Dochula Pass
- Entry/Admission - Chimi Lhakhang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Punakha Dzong
- Entry/Admission - Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten
- Entry/Admission - Sangchhen Dorji Lhuendrup nunnery
- Entry/Admission - Rinpung Dzong
- Entry/Admission - National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Paro Taktsang
- Entry/Admission - Kyichu Lhakhang
- Entry/Admission - Paro Airport Bird's Eye View Point
- Meals other than specified.
- Expenses of personal nature viz. tips, porterage, beverages etc
- Travel Insurance
- Departure details
- Paro, Bhutan You will be received at Paro International Airport. Our guide will be there to welcome you
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 219232P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Best of Bhutan?
- How much is Best of Bhutan?
- Best of Bhutan price starts from ₹ 1,43,423.65. Discover and book Best of Bhutan on Tripadvisor
- What is the Best of Bhutan cancellation policy?
- Best of Bhutan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best of Bhutan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Best of Bhutan?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 219232P1
Arrival at Paro | Drive to...
Thimphu to Punakha via Dochula...
Punakha to Paro