Day 1: Arrival to Paro
• Meet and assist by our tour guide and driver.
• Paro Fortress,
• National museum,
• explore Paro Valley
Afternoon drive to Thimphu (1HR Drive)
• Memorial Chhorten,
• Simply Bhutan Museum,
• Traditional Paper making factory
• overnight in Thimphu
Day 2: Thimphu Valley Excursion
• Visit Bhuddha Dordenma(one of the largest siting Buddha in the world)
• visit Bhutan postal Museum (personalize your stamp).
• Mingle with local at farmers centenary market,
• stroll around craft bazaar.
• Overnight in Thimphu
Day 3: Drive to Punakha (3 Hrs Drive)
• Stop at Dochula Pass, with magnificent view of the eastern Himalayan mountains
• 108 stupas(choetens)
• visit chimi Lhakang (fertility temple)
• Punakha Fortress(Fortress of great Happiness/Bliss)
• Overnight in Punakha
Day 4: Drive to Paro Valley (4hrs)
• Hike about 1hrs towards Khamsumyuelay Temple
• drive back to paro via Dochula pass
• Walk to Tamchhog Lhakhang (temple)
• Overnight in Paro
Day 5: Hike to Taktsang (Tiger nest Temple) Highlight of the tour
• It’s a day excursion, hike up for 3hrs and visit one of the most sacred place in Bhutan. Hike downhill for about 1-2 hrs. Evening stroll around paro downtown. Overnight in Paro.
• Visit Farm House and experience some local activities like; cooking lessons,
• try local traditional hot stone bath
• Play archery (National sport of Bhutan)
• Dinner at farmhouse.
Day 6: Haa Valley Excursion (3hrs Drive)
• Stop at Chelela Pass(Highest motor-able pass 3988m) with scenic views to the valleys and mountains.
• You can have picnic lunch along with you.
• Walk around the pass for taking pictures and enjoy the views of magnificent mountains and the valley
• Visit White and black temple in Haa
• Later drive back to paro. Overnight at Paro.
Day 7: Departure
• your guide and driver will transfer you to airport
Visit us Again