Enjoy the adventure of rafting on Orchha’s mighty river Betwa with trained professionals guiding you; also walk along the natural landscape of river banks and the adjoining jungle. Add up flavor to the adventure with delicious samosa and masala chai served to you with compliments.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- 2-4 Trained Rafting Professionals.
- Natures walk Guidance.
- One water bottle each.
- Samosa (vegetarian) snack.
- Masala Chai.
- Fuel and Parking Fee.
- Surcharge and Government Taxes.
- life jackets
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Start:Multiple pickup locations offered.Pickup details
Hotel pickup offeredDuring checkout you will be able to select from the list of included hotels.End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Please provide hotel details while booking.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7325P70
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking footwear are advised.
- Carry water resistance pouch to protect your camera and phone.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Orchha - All inclusive Betwa River Rafting with Natures Walk?
- Orchha - All inclusive Betwa River Rafting with Natures Walk price starts from ₹ 8,756.22. Discover and book Orchha - All inclusive Betwa River Rafting with Natures Walk on Tripadvisor
- What is the Orchha - All inclusive Betwa River Rafting with Natures Walk cancellation policy?
- Orchha - All inclusive Betwa River Rafting with Natures Walk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Orchha - All inclusive Betwa River Rafting with Natures Walk on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Orchha - All inclusive Betwa River Rafting with Natures Walk?
- Orchha - All inclusive Betwa River Rafting with Natures Walk is hosted by City Tours India Orchha. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City Tours India Orchha on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Orchha - All inclusive Betwa River Rafting with Natures Walk on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Orchha - All inclusive Betwa River Rafting with Natures Walk?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Orchha - All inclusive Betwa River Rafting with Natures Walk on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7325P70
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1OrchhaStop: 3 hoursAfter meeting the rafting representative at your hotel lobby in Orchha you will be transported (in tuk –tuk) to the cenotaphs at the bank of River Betwa to begin the adventure. You will be accompanied by 2-4 trained professionals guiding you. Listen to the instructions and Check your life jacket before you get into the raft to enjoy the lifetime experience. The challenge of a turbulent current is no less than that of the rough landscapes. Nestled in the lap of lush greenery and massive cenotaphs, Orchha’s mighty river Betwa swift right from the Vindhya Range and empties itself into the Yamuna. The river is wide and its placid flow is intermittently broken by Grade I to Grade II rapids and gives another reason to adventure lovers to experience world’s most lovable water adventure. Flowing along the beautiful Chhatris of the Bundela rulers, the Betwa River has many stories to tell. On the right bank is the Orchha Wildlife Sanctuary, known for its splendorous species of wild animals and rare birds in abundance. These scenic environs make up for an enthralling rafting session down the River. The rapids take you through a wonderful journey through downstream of Kanchan Ghat. The second leg of rapids up Note Ghat is something to watch out for. Soon the Betwa joins the Jamuni River in turn creating faster, thrilling rapids. Make few stops to walk and enjoy the bounty of natural beauty at the banks of river and of adjoining jangle. Confined to the central region, high and massive architecture, flora and fauna makes Orchha the absolute stunning ideal location for nature adventure. You will be served delicious samosa snack (vegetarian) and masala chai at the end to spice up the flavor of your enjoyment. Return back (in tuk –tuk) to your hotel lobby in Orchha along with one of the rafting representative with happy memories.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator:
See all 2 reviews
- City Tours India Orchha2Orchha, IndiaJoined in November 2019
- Kelly A0 contributionsEverything to love about India all in the one place!Orchha is such a unique and stunning town! There is a lot to see and including lots of spectacular places only a local would know how to find. This friendly family has understanding of tourists needs and a genuine commitment to local community development. We have been to India four times and explored right across the country and we couldn't recommend this experience enough, it is truly an India highlight. Something my husband and I will never forget and we will definitely be back!Written 15 September 2021
- golddiii0 contributionsI cannot wait to do this tour againThis was the highlight of my trip to India. The city is gorgeous, and our tour was amazing. She showed us how to make authentic Indian food her beautiful home, and I cannot wait to come back.Written 10 September 2021
These reviews are the subjective opinions of Tripadvisor members and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.