Bhopal Known as the City of Lakes, is the capital city of Madhya Pradesh and is located in the central part of the Indian Subcontinent. Sanchi is a Buddhist complex, famous for its Great Stupa, on a hilltop at Sanchi Town in Raisen District of the State of Madhya Pradesh, India. The Great Stupa at Sanchi is one of the oldest stone structures in India and was originally commissioned by the emperor Ashoka in the 3rd century BCE. Its nucleus was a simple hemispherical brick structure built over the relics of the Buddha. It was crowned by the chatra, a parasol-like structure symbolizing high rank, which was intended to honor and shelter the relics.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All transport services including the pick-up & drop from Bhopal Hotel, during sightseeing tours as per itinerary, using Private Air Conditioned vehicle.
- Professional Local English Speaking Guide services during sightseeing tour, as per itinerary.
- c) Government Tax.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Any Accommodation and meals.
- Entrance Fees at Monuments, this can be settled directly at the time of visiting Monument.
- Departure details
- Location Name: Pickup from Your Hotel in Bhopal Return Location: Drop Back to Bhopal Hotel / Bhopal Railway Station / Bhopal Airport
- Bhopal, Bhopal, Bhopal District, Madhya Pradesh
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57562P8
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Top Travel & Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If cancelled between 3 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure, 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, 100% cancellation fee.
- The tour is open for all the days and booking can be processed at cut-off of 48 Hrs.
- Hotel should be located in Bhopal.
- Around 0900 Hrs. However, this can be modified as per the convenience of guest.
- You will be notified departure time after booking.
- Approx. 5 Hrs.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Excursion to The Land of Sanchi Stupa from Bhopal?
- Excursion to The Land of Sanchi Stupa from Bhopal price starts from ₹ 8,240.39. Discover and book Excursion to The Land of Sanchi Stupa from Bhopal on Tripadvisor
- What is the Excursion to The Land of Sanchi Stupa from Bhopal cancellation policy?
- Excursion to The Land of Sanchi Stupa from Bhopal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Excursion to The Land of Sanchi Stupa from Bhopal on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Excursion to The Land of Sanchi Stupa from Bhopal?
- Excursion to The Land of Sanchi Stupa from Bhopal is hosted by Incredible India Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Incredible India Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Excursion to The Land of Sanchi Stupa from Bhopal on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Excursion to The Land of Sanchi Stupa from Bhopal?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Excursion to The Land of Sanchi Stupa from Bhopal on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 57562P8
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Incredible India Tour
New Delhi, India
Joined in March 2014
#91 of 729 Outdoor Activities in New Delhi
- Vishaya2800Poor serviceOur jaipur trip was cancelled on the eve and haridwar rishikesh trip was also cancelled after being fully paid . they were not ready to refund after two weeks and we had to call them everyday, the staff were rude and hung up every time we called for the refund. Not recommending incredible india to anyone
- Joyjohn041100Cheapest cheating in Delhi indiaincredibleCheating, Very bad experience with Indiaincredible.co.in I paid for Volvo AC 900/- inr and got normal bus where government bus seats will be much better. Others paid 650/- for the same bus. Drivers are third class people don't have any manners on how to speak to ladies. Their behaviour was very bad. They never stopped in good hotels for breakfast lunch and dinner was very worst experience. Never ever try with online fraud. Check Local travel agent mostly they might suggest a good one.
- Vikassadhotra00A Day Well SpentMandu is situated approximately 75 km or 2 hour from Indore. There are two routes to reach this place and road condition is good on both these routes. It is recommended to visit Mandu during Nov to Feb as otherwise weather may not be conducive to roam and visit various monuments. There are number of places to visit and the best one is Jahaz Mahal which will take maximum time since there are other places/monuments inside the same perimeter. The important places are Jahaz Nahal, Jal Mahal, Hindola Mahal, Shahi Hamam, Museum, Nahar Jharokha, Champa Baodi, etc. The other places worth visiting in Mandu are Sunset Point, Lohani Caves ( not so great), Chaturbhuj Temple,Vijay Stambh, Jami Masjid,Hoshang Shah's Tomb, Baz Bahadur Mahal and Rani Roopmati Pavillion. All these places are within 7 kms. Total time required will be one day. You can enjoy the local cuisine called Dal Bafla or Dal Paniya which one can taste. Overall a great day to spend at Mandu.
- Stylishindorii00Mandu is an ancient fort cityMandu is an ancient fort city in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It's surrounded by stone walls dotted with darwazas (gateways). It's also known for its Afghan architectural heritage. Landmark buildings include Hoshang Shah’s Tomb, a domed marble mausoleum, and the vast Jami Masjid mosque, with courtyards framed by colonnades. The imposing, centuries-old Jahaz Mahal palace stands between 2 lakes.
- DipuKV00FamousThere is a lot of hype regarding Bhedaghat. Could be the time of the year we visited the place but the view & surroundings were just normal.
- Chinmayee d00Mando in the monsoonFabulous ruins. If you see the place at leisure, it requires two days to see most of the monuments. It can take more too if you are into looking at architecture of yester years. Jahaz mahal has so many buildings and each worth looking. It takes you beyond . If you can plan the trip in monsoon, the lovely gray keeps you enchanted in the backdrop of these buildings. Nowa days with hinduisation of stories around interfaith love stories, more needs to be seen and read than heard by guides. This has so much more than just a lovestory . The whole area, about radius of 50 kms is filled with Baobab trees. The fruits and seeds are sold as safed imli. Can go there again and again.
- rajesh u00Bateshwar : rewriting stories in stoneBateshwar is definitely the centre piece of the excursion. Being restored since 2007,the complex is awesome. The randomly located stones tell the story of a bygone era. Painstakingly restored, piece by piece, temples coming to life is a strange feeling. As I walked around, I saw witness to the efforts being made to reconstruct two more temples. The expanse of the ruins makes one think of the importance of the place. The very few visitors limits the facilities at the site. How i wish more publicity would make the place more attractive. Nearby Padawali and Mitawali are also extremely worthy of a visit.
- Spicyherbs00Worst possible agency- Dont go with themWorst travel agency ever. Specially when you are being handled by Mr. Sudhanshu. We had faced a lot of harassment in our travel to ladakh. He provided the worst possible camp hotel for our stay in Tso moriri, with no basic cleanliness at all. I would suggest dont ever go with this travel agency or you will suffer a lot.
- Tominjacob9200Pilgrimage TourWithout a shadow of a doubt it is the choice of Our Blessed Mother to make her apparitions in Vailankanni, that has transformed this place into a Marian Shrine of international repute, is popularly known as the 'Lourdes of the East. Mary our Mother of good health shows her deep concern for all her children who suffer from every kind of ailment and obtains healing for them from her Divine Son. Mary sets right such shattered relationships when her children approach her for help with absolute trust in her powerful intercession.
- Rabz99999999999999900Worst experiencePathetic service by the travel, would never encourage anyone taking this up 1.The driver Took a lot of breaks while driving, parked the vehicle on random roads midnight, Literally Wakes us up when we are asleep saying he is falling asleep due to us, he also encouraged us to drive which we did for a short span of time. 2.Need to improvise as a local guide Only big talks about his assistance in local shopping but dint do anything due to this we couldn't shop more 3.Selected special package yet we got a hotel in shimla which was below 2 star it dint have a geyser
- rajesh604201600Mandu ki wadiyo me.Visited Mandu with family in December 2021 last week. A place of heritage, nature and sukoon. Visited Chaturbhuj Ram temple too.
- tomorrowandtoday00Customized tour in Delhi from historical monuments as well as transportation designed to meet our needs.Excellent Service including professional guide, car trips to monuments, airport, shopping and more. Pleasant and helpful staff and drivers, always accessible. Staff made us feel we could rely on Top Travels and Tours for everything. As a couple, we designed our stay in Delhi based on our interests and we appreciated the management as well as the staff and as they made this trip one of our best. We would recommend Top Travels highly.
- gugukln00Top TravelThe best of the best tour company in INDIA . They are willing to help at anytime and giving 24/7 service .Became to understand that what is the best service after using Top Travel's service . Hope to work wit
- 74fitrij00Excellent service is highly recommendedWe highly recommend TOP Travel because the service is very satisfying, provides good solutions and prices are very competitive. see you in india
- kalonny00Great trip and top servicesIt's really a wonderful trip to discover the great tomb with top class services agent to explore local. very professional guide and driver. Will be back to India with you for future trip.