This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Audio Guide Bulgaria, ul. "Ivan Vazov" 2, вход 1, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
The departure point is Bansko.
Every Thursday at 9:00 AM
• Acquaintance with her Majesty Sofia begins in the heart of the city on Theatre square. Here is the border between the old and the new city.
• You will pass through the real streets of the Roman Heart opened underground. Today these are underground passages and Museum complexes, some of which are located in the metro stations Serdika I and Serdika II.
• The pride of Sofia are the oldest operating churches in Europe-the Roman rotunda of St. George III-IV centuries. Basilica of St. Sophia V-VI centuries. A special place is the main temple of the country-the temple- monument Alexander Nevsky.
• In one of the squares, on the territory of the former Embassy of the Russian Empire, a small gold-domed Russian Church of St. Nicholas attracts the eye.
• Once on the Tolerance square, you will simultaneously see the main temples of several religions: the Muslim Mosque, the Jewish Synagogue, the Orthodox Church and the Catholic Church.
• They are a vivid example of historical good-neighborliness and peaceful cohabitation of different nationalities
Duration: 8 hours