Standar 3 Days Uyuni Salt Flats and Colorfull Lagoons
By Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
Join this 3-day tour in Salar de Uyuni sharing with more people interested in the visiting this surreal landscape of desert and colored lagoons of the Eduardo Avaroa Reseve. In winter, called dry season from May to October, when the surface hardens, geometric figures formed by the salt particles agglomerated into polygons appear. In summer, rainy season from November to March, the salt desert is transformed into a giant mirror that blends into the sky of the purest blue you've ever seen before. Enjoy a trip knowing all the white desert and the colorful lagoons of the southwest of Bolivia.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 12-99, max of 12 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 nights accommodation
- Uyuni Hotels Pick up and Drop-off
- Food and drinks (2 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 2 Dinner)
- Parking Fees
- Entrance National Park (BOB 200 ) p person
- Travel insurrance
- Snacks and Water
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Arce
- Entry/Admission - Uyuni
- Entry/Admission - Isla Incahuasi
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Hedionda
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Colorada
- Entry/Admission - Arbol de Piedra
- Entry/Admission - Geiser Sol de la Manana
- Entry/Admission - Aguas Termales de Polques
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Verde
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up all traveler from Uyuni Hotels.
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21789P130
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Standar 3 Days Uyuni Salt Flats and Colorfull Lagoons?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Standar 3 Days Uyuni Salt Flats and Colorfull Lagoons on Tripadvisor
- How much is Standar 3 Days Uyuni Salt Flats and Colorfull Lagoons?
- Standar 3 Days Uyuni Salt Flats and Colorfull Lagoons price starts from ₹ 21,063.76. Discover and book Standar 3 Days Uyuni Salt Flats and Colorfull Lagoons on Tripadvisor
- What is the Standar 3 Days Uyuni Salt Flats and Colorfull Lagoons cancellation policy?
- Standar 3 Days Uyuni Salt Flats and Colorfull Lagoons cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Standar 3 Days Uyuni Salt Flats and Colorfull Lagoons on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Standar 3 Days Uyuni Salt Flats and Colorfull Lagoons?
- Standar 3 Days Uyuni Salt Flats and Colorfull Lagoons is hosted by Joker Expedition, Bolivia.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Joker Expedition, Bolivia. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Standar 3 Days Uyuni Salt Flats and Colorfull Lagoons on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21789P130
Uyuni - San Juan
San Juan - Huallajara
Huallajara - Uyuni
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
The perfect customized premium private tour
When we booked our tour with Joker expeditions, we were a little sceptical at first because the prices for their pr…
Everything was perfect from the beginning! The communication was fast and clear. The day was just as decribed. Joke…
The best option for a tour to this magical place.
Our experience was unique thanks to Jose's careful attention, from the first contact to plan the trip, we contacted…
The bikers told me they would feed me to the bikes and threatened to push me off. Understand why they call it death…
The best trip ever! It overcame my all expectations, perfect views, food and great tour guides! Definitely recommen…
Magical and memorable trip, excellent service
We were on a honeymoon trip and had the best time ever with Joker Expedition! Pre trip, we obtained quotations from…
Great Tour - Book directly the Guide
We did the four-day salt desert tour from Tupiza to Uyuni and can only recommend it😍 It’s cheaper to book the tour…
Outer worldly day at Uyuni
Our guide Israel was incredible! Highly recommend. The trip was outer worldly and felt like we were saying wow all…
Absolutely unforgettable experience!
We wanted a fully customizable private tour with flexibility of changing itineraries. I contacted a few tour compan…
Above and beyond our expectations!
Our trip to the Uyuni salt flats was an amazing experience. The flats are beautiful and Joker expeditions made sure…
Our time in Bolivia was exceptional, from start to finish, purely due to Joker Expedition’s superb organisation and…
Lorah Rui Z00
Amazing experience from start to finish
From booking to drop off I was very impressed by the professionalism , flexibility and attention to detail this tou…
Such an amazing experience! Absolute bucket list adventure with the coolest guides. So incredibly glad we did this!
Salar de Uyuni is in a whole new level. What's not to love about it. I think people really need to come here and se…
It is incredible how Bolivia is fast becoming a new tourist attraction. I in love with this beautiful country. I'm…