Lowest price guarantee
Ages 7-77, max of 20 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 1 night in shared family lodging
- 1 night in a salt hotel
- Transportation in 4X4 Land Cruiser with rooftop luggage rack (up to 6 people per vehicle)
- Local driver and English speaking guide
- Transfer to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- Pickup from airport, bus stations or Uyuni hotels (must be advised in advance)
- Sleeping bag (must be requested in advance)
- Entry/Admission - Train Cemetery
- Entrance Fees: Isla Incahuasi (30Bs*), Reserva Eduardo Avaroa Protected Area (150Bs*)
- Additional snacks & water bottles
- Toilets along the Way (20 Bs)
- Hot Shower (10 Bs)
- Gratuities for guide, driver and cook (Optional, however keep in mind that tipping is common in Latin America and would be greatly appreciated)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- 2-liter water bottle a day (can be purchased in hostels we stay at)
- Entry/Admission - Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve of Andean Fauna
- Entry/Admission - Salvador Dali Desert
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from Uyuni airport (only the day the tour starts), Uyuni bus stations or Uyuni hostels (or travellers can meet us at the meeting point). This must be booked in advance. Transfers from airport to accommodation have an extra cost 5 USD).
- Avenida Bolívar, Av. Bolívar, Uyuni, Bolivia Alternatively, you can meet us at our meeting point at 64 Avenida Bolivar, between Ferroviaria and Potosí
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile This tour ends at San Pedro de Atacama’s main square by 12:00 p.m
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11413P47
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice according to weather conditions, strikes, roadblocks, or other forces beyond our control
- During the rainy season, the salt flat fills with water so it is not possible to cross the salt flat in the same way as during dry season causing the itinerary to be modified during that period. The salt hostel is unavailable. Instead, you willl be staying in a hotel in Culpina or other location
- This trip takes place at a very high altitude. For example, the salt flats is around 16,000 feet (5,000 meters) above sea level. Most guests feel some effects of altitude (headache, lethargy, trouble sleeping) and we recommend acclimating yourself by staying above 10,000 feet (3,000 meters) for a few days before embarking on this trip. Bring medication for headaches and tablets for altitude sickness in case you feel unwell. Always drink LOTS of water to assist in acclimatization.
- The reality of visiting a remote area and immersing yourself in nature is that you will be far from modern facilities and the services may sometimes be slow and basic. Due to the harsh terrain, vehicle breakdowns are not uncommon, however, the drivers are skilled at fixing mechanical problems and delays are rarely excessive
- 1 Night accommodation in Salt Hotel, basic dorm-style rooms w/ shared bathroom (hot shower included in the first night) 1 Night shared family lodging (dorm of 6 beds with shared bathroom without light) If you’d prefer a private room for both nights, there is an additional cost of 250 BS (approx 36 USD) per person. This is subject to availability so please inquire in advance.
- Electricity and running water in the National Park are not as dependable as they are at home
- Public toilet facilities will be available only on the first day and may have a small local cost
- Bring snacks, toilet paper, and plenty of drinking water (minimum 2 gallons or 5 liters per person)
- Temperatures can drop well below zero in the winter months and the wind chill can be harsh at all times so bring warm clothes and many layers. Also bring a sun hat, polarized sunglasses, high SPF sunblock, trekking shoes, swimsuit, towel, personal medication, a flashlight, a camera, extra batteries and memory card, chargers (electricity is available in most hotels), hand sanitizer, and personal first aid kit.
- Important: During the winter season (from May to August), it is not possible to access Eduardo Avaroa National Park (red lagoon, Dali dessert, green lagoon). However, there is the possibility of visiting black lagoon and rock valley, changes to the itinerary may be made without prior notice depending on the weather conditions. You may also sleep in different locations depending on vehicle access.
- This tour is perfectly tailored for all arrivals in Uyuni, is by bus or by plane. The operator´s office is only 20 minutes away by taxi from the bus terminal and the airport
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions,
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with 3-Day Uyuni Salt Flat Adventure to San Pedro de Atacama?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3-Day Uyuni Salt Flat Adventure to San Pedro de Atacama on Tripadvisor
- How much is 3-Day Uyuni Salt Flat Adventure to San Pedro de Atacama?
- 3-Day Uyuni Salt Flat Adventure to San Pedro de Atacama price starts from ₹ 28,053.34. Discover and book 3-Day Uyuni Salt Flat Adventure to San Pedro de Atacama on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3-Day Uyuni Salt Flat Adventure to San Pedro de Atacama cancellation policy?
- 3-Day Uyuni Salt Flat Adventure to San Pedro de Atacama cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 3-Day Uyuni Salt Flat Adventure to San Pedro de Atacama on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3-Day Uyuni Salt Flat Adventure to San Pedro de Atacama?
- 3-Day Uyuni Salt Flat Adventure to San Pedro de Atacama is hosted by Bamba. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bamba on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Day Uyuni Salt Flat Adventure to San Pedro de Atacama on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11413P47
Uyuni - Train Graveyard -...
Chiguana Desert - Lagoons -...
Sol de Mañana Geyser - Dali...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Fantastic full day tour organised by Banjo Tours. Our guide, Nadia Ponce Inturias, picked us up off our flight from…
Good guide for salar
I want to recommend on Eduardo mamani, aguide in andes travels agency. Eduardo was very professional and took care…
Great guide and great experience
A great day out on the Salt Flats. Guide was super friendly and helped take some of the great photos our group got.…
Hola quisiera terminar el tour en san Pedro de Atacama, entiendo que los guías me ayudarán en la frontera, pero el medio de transporte esta incluido, o debo tomar un bus ? cuantas horas de viaje adicionales y si todos los días hay transporte, muchas gracias , saludos cordiales