View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Book an Excursion to Tronador Hill to spend the day surrounded by nature and explore the mountains and lakes Patagonia has to offer. This excursion is a must for those who want to enjoy the natural beauties and know the "ancient ice" of Patagonia. Cerro Tronador is an inactive volcano of 3554 meters high, separating two important National Parks "Vicente Pérez Rosales" (CHILE) and "Nahuel Huapi". The name of this hill is due to the noise produced by the frequent detachments and falls of blocks of ice similar to the one of thunder, an unforgettable experience ! Main Atractions: *Lago Guttierrez *Lago Mascardi *Cerro Tronador *Pampa Linda *Glaciar Manso *Ventisquero Negro IMPORTANT: TOUR SUBJECTED TO WEATHER CONDITIONS ON WINTER
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cerro TronadorStop: 9 hours - Admission excludedEarly in the morning, we will pick you up from your hotel in the centre of Bariloche and head towards Guttierrez and Mascardi Lakes. Driving along their shores, we will then take a dirt road to get to Cerro Tronador, where the journey really will start. We will then cross a bridge over Manso River and continue down to Pampa Linda. After e few moments, we will take a break to have lunch and rest. Then, we will keep going with the journey and get to the end of the path, through a forest of beech and coihues, from where we will appreciate the spectacular views of Manso Glacier, aka Black Glacier. A little further on, the journey will slowly end and we will get back down at the foot of Tronador hill. From there, you will have the opportunity to see the three famous peaks : Argentina, 3410 m; International, 3554 m and Chile, 3474 m. Then, if you wish, we can follow the main road and pass again on the Manso River Bridge to go to see Larches Waterfall. Bordering Gnats Lake and Manso River to reach Lake Hess, we will cross the Rock River, where the road ends, There, we will have to get down the vehicle and go on by foot some 300 m. to reach a lookout over the stunning waterfall. Afterwards, we will get back on the vehicle and we will take you back to BarilocheRead more
- Transfers IN/OUT from dowtown hotels.
- English guide
- Lunch an adicional food and beverages
- Ticket to The Nacional Park
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Tronador
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Nautilus Viajes
Narration good, but bus very crowded and many audio hookups were broken. Actual tour routes very good. Buenos Aires…
Forget negative reviews
We did most of the routes.Staff excellent,good value for money,modern buses.Could use a British voice on the commen…
Great way to get a birds eye view of the city
Go early! We got to the bus stop first - thank goodness. Behind us was a long line. They only accept Argentine Pe…
Not to miss
Family of ten, we enjoyed the trip very much. Amazing all we saw. The boat was confortable and explanations in e…
Ideal to see the city
It is a bit expensive, but it gives you enough time and flexibility to see the main spots in this big city, and hop…
Fun time experiencing and getting to know carnival
We did not take this specific tour but did the carnival experience as part of another tour. The experience gave us…
Great way to get an overview of the city.
We took all the routes the bus offered. It was a great way to get an overview of the city. There was always a seat …
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999