Shore Excursion: to Peninsula Valdes Reserve
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A full day visit to the incredible Peninsula Valdes Reserve, to enjoy local fauna, and Patagonian Landscapes. We will visit Puerto Piramides and Estancia San Lorenzo, Istmo Ameghino and Punta Norte. Pick up from your Cruise Puerto Madryn Pier.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Peninsula ValdesStop: 6 hours - Admission excludedThis is a tour for Cruise Passengers who want to enjoy a half day trip to Peninsula Valdes Reserve. We start early in the morning from you Cruise, towards Peninsula Valdes protected Natural Area. After a one hour drive, we will arrive at Puerto Piramides, where we will go on a regular boat trip (not included) to see whales from June to December and Sea Lions from January to March. After this, we head to Estancia San Lorenzo, a traditional sheeping farm of the area, where apart from being offered typical lamb and pit, will visit the largest Magellan penguin reserve of the world, situated 7km far from the farm-house (you have to pay a fee to enter). We will visit Punta Norte Reserve, where, from December we will see Sea Lions and eventually Orcas. Return to Puerto Madryn Pier for taking your Cruise.Read more
Puerto Madryn, Puerto Madryn, Province of Chubut, Patagonia
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance Fee in Peninsula Valdes
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula Valdes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Rio del Brazilian
Go with a good appetite, so many variety of meats, take just a little so you can make it to the end! Loved the lam…
The tour was great, the guide knowledgeable and an interesting place to visit. Great we booked as was sold out for …
Peru & Bolivia Tour
Last year, I organised a tour of Peru and Bolivia with RipioTurismo. It was my first time visiting South America, a…
Absolutely terrific show and a great dinner too. Great sevice and ambiance. Highly recommended. Within walking dist…
teatro colon - a beautiful venue
Tour guide excellent, very knowledgeable and English good. We took the English tour. Good idea but make sure that y…
So Much History
The tour itself was about 50 minutes. Lots of great information from our amazing tour guide Roxanne. The history of…
Two spectacular days in Iguazu and Iguacu
We had recommendations from friends and other travellers to see Iguazu from both sides. They were so right. The A…
Bus trip Chalten to Calafate
The bus trip was fine but when we arrived at the bus station in El Chalten, they did not have out tickets. They se…
See the difference
Both the Argentinian and Brasilian side tours were excellent. Argentina is best for getting close up to a number of…
THEE most beautiful place I have ever seen
...and I am pretty-well traveled. It's hard to imagine anything as stunning as Iguazu. I'd seem photos, which is wh…
One of the Most Spectacular sights on earth
After a 14 day cruise around South America from Chile to Buenos Aires we flew up to Igazu Falls on the border betwe…
We booked this tour combined with the kids part for this tour. Great fun and wonderful to do with the kids. We desi…
Fun time! FOLLOW THE RULES
The company was professional and protective of their clients. UNfortunately, there will always be one or two CLIENT…
It was a nice 1hr tour of the theatre. our English speaking guide was very good and knowledgeable. The theatre is…
Very interesting and professionally presented.
The check-in was convenient and efficient. We walked from our Hotel "Saltos del Paine" to the tour office. The sh…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999