Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 1-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Accommodations per itinerary
- Meals per itinerary
- Horseback ride to overnight camp site (approx 2 hours)
- All taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (based on option selected)
- 20-minute helicopter ride (unless option selected)
- 45-minute horseback ride (unless option selected)
- Wagon ride (unless option selected)
- Departure details
- Grand Canyon Western Ranch, 3750 E Diamond Bar Rd, Meadview, AZ 86444, USA We are signposted on the highway
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25576P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If your group includes children 9 or under, they will have to be escorted by a guardian via vehicle rather than ride the horses.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please dress appropriately
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Western Ranch Overnight Experience: Cabin or Camp Out?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Western Ranch Overnight Experience: Cabin or Camp Out on Tripadvisor
- How much is Western Ranch Overnight Experience: Cabin or Camp Out?
- Western Ranch Overnight Experience: Cabin or Camp Out price starts from ₹ 24,567.01. Discover and book Western Ranch Overnight Experience: Cabin or Camp Out on Tripadvisor
- What is the Western Ranch Overnight Experience: Cabin or Camp Out cancellation policy?
- Western Ranch Overnight Experience: Cabin or Camp Out cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Western Ranch Overnight Experience: Cabin or Camp Out on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Western Ranch Overnight Experience: Cabin or Camp Out?
- Western Ranch Overnight Experience: Cabin or Camp Out is hosted by Grand Canyon Western Ranch. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Grand Canyon Western Ranch on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Western Ranch Overnight Experience: Cabin or Camp Out on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25576P9
Reserve your spot
Grand Canyon Western Ranch...
Return to the Ranch
About the operator
Grand Canyon Western Ranch
Meadview, United States
Joined in December 2015
- alphawolfie00great ranch and visitOur guide/driver took us the the Hoover dam and explained a lot about it. He was patient with all the questions we had and very knowledgeable. The ranch was rustic and fit in with the area. The horse back ride was fun but the buffalo will surprise you. They are smaller than the plains buffalo. Lunch was delicious and very filling. We had a wonderful time and would highly recommend this tour. Be sure to ask your driver to stop by the lady who is always waving. She is a blast.
- ferrellc202200Great time!We all enjoyed our stay there. The sunset horseback ride was awesome! Cody did a great job as our guide. I would recommend a raise the next time for his review.
- 392margaretk00"Grand Canyon" DisappointmentThe title of this excursion was very deceiving. It is not a tour of any part of the Grand Canyon at all. You visit the Grand Canyon Western Ranch, period. Although the people at the ranch were extremely friendly and accommodating, since we were the only two people on the tour from Las Vegas, we found the tour to not be worth our time and travel. Thank you to the ranch hands who did a wonderful job in light of the fact that they were entertaining just two people. We just think Viator's description of this tour could have been a little more forthright.
- Rikli3300Amazing experienceThanks to the great pilot Dustin we experienced an amazing flight thru the canyon. Can recommend that pilot&tour/place to everyone!
- 927kurtv00The best way to visit the canyonsKevin picked us up in a large cooled van with two other couples. Super friendly and informative guy - loads of general knowledge and some top “dad” jokes along the way. Nice stop at Hoover dam, then on to the ranch. We were greeted by all the friendly and funny staff, then on the horse drawn carriage up to the helicopter. The pilot was a cool bloke, quite funny and full of detailed information on the canyons. The flight was just breath taking and felt super confident in the helicopter - clearly great pilot. On return we changed up for the horse trail ride, the ride is scenic and just so relaxing. Horses practically do all the work for you, anyone one can ride them, neck steering keeps one hand free to take a snap or two. Saw the buffaloes then back down for lunch which was really nice. The two lads playing songs was a lot of fun, very talented guys - my only regret was needing another 30 min to sit back and listen to their songs while cracking a cold one. Then whisked back by Kevin to Las Vegas with more stories along the way. I don’t know why there isn’t more reviews but this place was fun - beautiful place, with nice staff and a great flight. Not sure why that other pork chop in these reviews complained about not being able to see, its nonsense, my partner was in the middle and saw everything front and sides. You won’t regret booking - thanks guys!
- 2gowest00Amazing experienceWe travelled from Las Vegas to the ranch stopping at the Hoover Dam for a quick look with our driver who was very informative. Wonderful cabin with fantastic meals, ribs, buffalo burgers and cowboy breakfasts! We stayed two nights all the staff were friendly and approachable, Cowboy Dave entertained us around the campfire, Cowboy Gerry encouraged us on our horses and the other staff at the ranch fed and cared for us well. Helicopter ride was great. As we didn’t have our own transport we amused ourselves at the ranch and particularly enjoyed the silence and watching the stars at night.
- 1wdf100A magnificent day in the Wild WestWe (family with 2 teenagers) experienced an awesome day in the Wild West. We took the package with helicopter flight, horseback riding, and added the shooting range. We started off with Dave a former police chief and the were shooting with a rifle and a pistol - according to Dave we were doing very well - Thx for that Dave 😀 Next we had lunch (buffalo burgers 🍔 👍) and off we took with the helicopter 🚁- very personal experience with max. 4 clients at one ride - glass floor at the front seat - wow effect guaranteed when you fly over the rim - flight takes for apx. 30 minutes - kids and we loved it👍👍👍 - next was horseback riding (my wife and I had riding experience kids not - no problem at all) - great ride on a small trail with Joshua trees and magnificent view at the mountains ⛰- started feeling like real cowboys 🤠🐎 - back to the ranch - 30 Minutes later we met Cowboy Dave (the entertainer 😉) and he brought us up to the bisons for the sunset - we had 2 glasses of champagne (sprite for the kids) and had an wonderful sunset view. Back at the Ranch we had dinner followed by a campfire 🔥 ‚meeting‘ with Cowboy Dave , singing, marshmallows, cowboy story’s (learned new insights on frogs and cowboys). Slept very well at the Ranch, next morning a short walk ( we woke up early - still a bit Jetlag) Cowboy breakfast and off we went. Short summary: A clear recommendation if you want to experience the Wild West and have a Great view on the Grand Canyon. Special Thanks go to Lisa, Dave, Kim, John & Jerry for making this an unforgettable experience for us all 👍😍👍
- Margaret B00DISSAPPOINTEDFROM THE TITLE....FULL DAY Grand Canyon Trip with Horseback Ride from Las Vegas....Seems the Grand Canyon would have been in there. From title of trip a visit to the Grand Canyon would be included. I called and asked to be sure and someone (wish I had gotten a name) said yes we would see the Grand Canyon on this trip. Come to find out to see the Grand Canyon an additional $200 per person for a helicopter flight once we reached the ranch for a 45 minute horse back ride. Craig (driver from Hotel and back/guide at Hoover Dam) was EXCELLENT. Wrangler/George was Good, however, since we were the only ones he had on this ride, we asked to ride longer, he said the boss wouldn't like that, he didn't even call on his radio to ask, horses were very nice. The cook at the ranch made us a delicious lunch, GREAT. Casey entertained with his wonderful songs, guitar and harmonica. I don't think it was worth the money since we didn't even get a glimpse of the Grand Canyon.
- 392sherrief00Disappointing Helicopter TourThe drive from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon Western Ranch return was very entertaining. Our driver had many stories to share about the history of Las Vegas, the Hoover Dam walkway and Sacred Mountain. However, when it came to the Helicopter Tour, that was a absolute disaster! I was sitting behind the pilot and all I could see for the entire ride down into the Canyon, was a cliff face. Initially, I thought he would go into the Canyon, then turn around so that passengers on the right hand side could appreciate the depth and magnificence of Canyon but unfortunately that did not happen. Not once did I see the Colorado River and sadly could not appreciate the depth or its picturesque canyons which is why you go there. For me, it wasn't worth the money. My compliments to Gerry, a very talented and knowledgeable Horse Guide and his wonderfully calm and well behaved horses. If it wasn't for them, I would have only scored a terrible to poor.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2021 • Family
This place is awesome, super authentic, the staff went out of their way to make sure everyone has a great time. The cabin was really cool and very clean. Bed were comfy, water pressure was very good. The food was good. The wagon ride to see the Buffalo was amazing, then we had a campfire with s’mores and cowboy Dave plays guitar, it was great. Cowboy John was very helpful and friendly. Great place
Written 21 June 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.