Premium Day Tour To Montevideo From Buenos Aires
By Private Tours
Enjoy a relaxing trip on a fast ferry boat to Montevideo, Uruguay from Buenos Aires. Sightsee the old foundational area and discover its main avenue, coastal boulevard and more. ◾ Visit Montevideo, Uruguay Capital City ◾ Enjoy a comfortable trip by fast ferry boat ◾ Take advantage of a city tour around its modern and old area ◾ Learn about the history and culture of this interesting city ◾ Admire iconic buildings, squares and monuments ◾ Get to know its main avenue, 18 de Julio and Plaza Independencia ◾ Have an outlook to the Legislative Palace ◾ Tour around El Prado neighborhood and its green area ◾ Appreciate elegant residential areas sorrounded by exceptional promenades ◾ Be amazed by gorgeous and endless beaches ◾ Delight a local lunch at El Fogon Restaurant ◾ Spend some time at Montevideo Shopping Center Your Montevideo Premium day tour ends with your transfer back to your centrally located hotel/lodging place or cruise port in Buenos Aires.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 45 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round trip ticket Buenos Aires to Montevideo fast ferry boat
- Port/hotel pick-up and drop-off (centrally located hotels in Buenos Aires)
- Professional drivers specialized in tourism
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle (car upto 04 pax in Buenos Aires and Bus/minibus in Montevideo)
- Licensed guide in Montevideo
- Lunch at "EL FOGÓN" Restaurant
- City Tour: Historic District & main spots
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick up in the lobby at centrally located hotels or apartments. Cruise port meeting point: Door # 12. Pickup time: 06:00 am (timetables subject to change, to be confirmed after booking). Tickets are sent through VIATOR Dashboard and whatsapp if you have informed it at time of booking. If you did not receive them, please contact us. After our driver drop you off at Buenos Aires Port, you just need to go to the ferryboat company check-in counter and present your passport or valid ID for this international trip. Tickets might be requested, too. Please have them printed or in your mobile. You will get the boarding pass and go upstairs through migrations and next take the boat to Montevideo. Upon arrival in Montevideo, UY, after going through baggage control, you will find the exit gate. Outside the terminal, you should look for the buses with the name of the ferryboat company and show up to start the city tour. If you cannot find them, please try to contact the ferryboat staff inside the terminal or ask the on-board staff for any questions before leaving the ship. Then, the guide will inform you of the times and meeting point at each place and will take you back to the terminal so you can take your boat back leaving at 7:30 p.m. (timetables for your return are subject to change, to be confirmed after booking and in the tickets). For your trip back, you need to do the check in at the ferryboat company counter, get your boarding pass and go through migrations and next take the boat back. You can check the departure time in the tickets we sent or consult us or ask the ferryboat staff once you arrive in Montevideo. Once you are back in Buenos Aires and after migrations, our driver will be waiting for you with a sign with your name to take you to the starting point.
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109228P108
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- All sales final. Travelers will not receive any refund regardless of cancellation status. Changes cannot be applied
- Health coverage in Uruguay or travel insurance is required
- Accredit a certificate issued by the health authority of your country of origin which certifies the complete vaccination schedule (the single dose or the two doses against the SARS-CoV-2 virus depending on the type of vaccine supplied approved by your country of origin) prior to shipment to the country and the respective waiting periods have been fulfilled to achieve effective immunity.
- Most travellers can participate
- If the vaccination certificate is not complete, travelers must accredit a negative result of a SARS CoV-2 virus detection test (by molecular biology technique PCR-RT or antigen or diagnostic techniques approved by the Ministry of Public Health), performed no more than 72 (seventy-two) hours before the start of the trip.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Premium Day Tour To Montevideo From Buenos Aires?
- How much is Premium Day Tour To Montevideo From Buenos Aires?
- Premium Day Tour To Montevideo From Buenos Aires price starts from ₹ 30,893.38. Discover and book Premium Day Tour To Montevideo From Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor
- What is the Premium Day Tour To Montevideo From Buenos Aires cancellation policy?
- Premium Day Tour To Montevideo From Buenos Aires cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Premium Day Tour To Montevideo From Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Premium Day Tour To Montevideo From Buenos Aires?
- Premium Day Tour To Montevideo From Buenos Aires is hosted by Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Premium Day Tour To Montevideo From Buenos Aires on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109228P108
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byAvenida 18 de Julio
- 1Plaza IndependenciaStop: 25 minutesSee detailsPass byCiudad Vieja
- 2Palacio LegislativoStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byEl PradoRambla de MontevideoCarrascoPunta GordaParque BatllePocitos
- 3Mercado del PuertoStop: 25 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Dishonest tour operator & very lame, boring and disappointing tour!!! Don’t waste your time or money!!!!
We booked weeks ahead of time for the morning tour of this excursion while our cruise ship was in port in Puerto Ma…
Very detailed and personalized tour.
Our tour guide was awesome. We had no trouble finding her once we got off the ship It was a very personalized tour…
Worth the $$$, good dancers and lovely theatre
A very good show in a truly lovely environs with great dancers and singers. Well worth the money. However, if yo…
Worth visiting Colonia, but tour was DIY
Great trip, but it was more of a do it yourself situation than an organized trip. My pick up driver was late at bot…
Don't waste your time
Our tour guide did not speak English. She seemed knowledgeable, but 10 of the 12 participants did not speak Spanis…
Great Driver and Knowledgeable Guide Make for a Pleasant Excursion
The excursion was a pleasant sampler of the attractions in Buenos Aires. The tour operator did the best they could…
A life experience
Over the top. I didn't know what to expect and spent the evening in wonderment. Small venue so you are up close to …
I was expecting to navigate in the Parana river and it was not included.
I liked traveling in the rivers and the visit to the port. The person in charge was knowledgeable and friendly.
Great experience and to die for landscape and sea life
Very enjoyable experience. Tour guide Ana was very knowledgeable about the area. Beautiful landscape. Comfortable v…
Excellent option for a day trip away from Buenos Aires
We were staying in Buenos Aries for an extra three days after our trip to Antarctica. We were looking for something…
Very special corner of Argentina
Unique place, close to amazing nature, beaches and wild life. The town is very charming; the restaurants get bette…
The best show experience
I strongly recommend this tango show. Was an amazing experience, the performer’s had an extraordinary talent.
We were to be met at EZE from flight AR1889 from Ushuaia on 01/05/2023 at 20:35. I could not find pickup. I receive…
Dinner option isn’t worth it
Open bar of wine & beer for the Dinner option is a big lie! They give you 1 bottle of the cheapest wine per couple,…
Bus tour of city with six stops where we stepped off to see a site up close. Guide was knowledgeable and did tour …