Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Luxury Van Mercedes V Class, Viano or similar.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Buenos Aires with ease with this private 8-hour chauffeured service. Hop aboard your vehicle at your hotel or accommodation in Buenos Aires, then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Buenos Aires such as Puerto Madero, Palermo, Recoleta, and San Telmo. You and group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Recoleta Cemetery: The Recoleta Cemetery is an extraordinary cemetery, where lot's of rich, famous, and powerful of Argentina rest. You will find impressive, ornate mausoleums packed tightly in this little corner of the city where you can wander for hours amidst a maze of the family graves. Free Admission.
• Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes: The Museum of Fine Arts in Buenos Aires is among the best in the world, you will find works by South American artists but also Van Gogh, Monet, Degas, and Picasso. Free Admission.
• San Telmo Market: The Feria de San Telmo is a very colorful and crowded Sunday street fair which draws over 12,000 people each week. There’s tons of antiques, artwork, knick-knacks, and other treasures laid out along the pedestrian street "Defensa". Even if the Market is not open, you can walk and get lost in the beautiful San Telmo.
• Palermo Soho and Plaza Serrano: In this colorful streets, Argentine designers and independent vendors sell their stuff at pop-up shops in the stores around Plaza Serrano. Let yourself be enveloped by the colors, the music and the beautiful atmosphere that is generated in this area. This is also a perfect place for drinking a beer and chill, during day or night!
• Colon Theatre: El Teatro Colon is one of the most important opera houses in the world and a Buenos Aires landmark, since 1857. Now fully restored to its former glory, visitors can take in symphonies by famous orchestras, operas, and ballets in the majestic building. They have guided tours every 15 minutes, and you can also check the website to assist a show.
• • Regional Food: If you are in Buenos Aires you can’t miss: Empanadas, Asado (Barbecue), Wine, Alfajores and Dulce de Leche! Ask your private driver to take to try some of this good stuff in Buenos Aires!
• • • Other places we recommend: El Delta (Tigre), La Boca Neighborhood, Botanical Gardens, Puerto Madero. Assist a Tango Show!!