We will pick you up at your hotel, airport, port. We can customize the tour experience before or during the tour based on your pace and preferences. Also, we might suggest you a plan depending on the time of the year, the duration of your stay, the traffic status, etc. Our suggestions for the 4 hrs tour would contain some of the following options:
• Barracas, an old neighborhood that used to host several factories in the past and genuine tango scenarios. We will find them and in the meantime, we can visit a curious three-block street where the houses were decorated by the same artist.
• Last Dictatorship history, visiting sites such as Parque de la Memoria and ESMA.
• Palermo Rose Garden.
• Teatro Colon visit , Malba or other Art Museums.
• Irish heritage or Jewish heritage. Pope history.
• Abasto, is the place where famous Tango singer Carlos Gardel lived.
• Belgrano, alongside the north extreme of the town, with the River Plate stadium (the biggest of Argentina), and also a Chinatown. Beautiful houses and tall trees are part of this former town, then incorporated to the city.
• North Suburbs (San Isidro)