View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Koper City BeachStop: 75 minutes -See details
- 2Ljubljana Old TownStop: 2 hours -See detailsPass by Ljubljana Old Town
- 3Koper Cathedral and Bell TowerStop: 75 minutes -See details
- Hotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off
- All transportation in up to date comfortable air conditioned car/ passenger van for up to 7 persons
- English speaking driver/ escort
- Basic Insurance
- Complimentary bottle of water
- Food is not included. Upon request we can make a reservation in a authentic family run restaurant
- Funicular Railway to Ljubljana castle (4 eur)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Pickup is from Koper cruise terminal but is also available from any location within Koper town limits. Please provide us pickup location at the time of booking.
- Children aged 5 and younger pay only insurance (1 Eur)
- You will receive exact optimized tour departure time when we contact you (24 hours) after the booking.
- During peak season we cannot always guarantee to provide fluent English speaking driver or escort. In the event this is not possible, rest assured that you will still receive 100 percent level of service and will not be affected in any way.
- Please provide your ship name and dissembark/ departure times at the time of booking
- This tour operates in all weather conditions so please wear appropriate clothes in case of wind or rain.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We booked this trip several months ago as we prepared for our 12-day cruise with Holland America. Peter Z was responsive to our requests for a side trip to Lake Bled, which actually wound up consuming more of our day than Ljubljana. Peter met us as we exited the cruise…
Date of experience: June 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Slovenia Day Trips, Tours & Shore Excursions
Loved this tour so much the caves were incredible and so fascinating , it was so easy to keep up with the tour guid…
very nice half day tour with Peter
Peter took 8 senior ladies on a half day trip to Piran. It rained so he found other places to take us. We had a fu…
Great double bill with the cave and the castle
These two attractions - the cave and the castle - are closer to the port than the capital city, and they are close …
Bustling but not overcrowded
Beautiful mountainous location on the Adriatic. Both Koper and Piran have retained their Mediterranean walled citie…
Mia met us at the cruise ship terminal in Koper and to our surprise we had a private tour to Ljubljana and Lake Ble…
We decided to visit the Skocjan caves on a day trip while our cruise ship stopped in Koper. We had high expectatio…
This private tour given by Mija (pronounced "Myrah") was wonderful. She was very pleasant, knowledgeable, and info…
Thanks to Slovenia Daytrip Tours for making our Slovenia/Istria vacation the very best!
From my first email communication, I could tell Peter, owner of Slovenia Daytrip and Tours, was passionate about Sl…
this tour was fantastic. We booked this tour specifically because it was a small group and allowed for both the cav…
Peter is the best!
This was our first ever trip to this area of the world. We knew next to nothing. Peter was clear from the beginni…
Not private. Missed Koper
After reading dozens of outstanding reviews about Peter, and then having great correspondence with him myself, I wa…
Slovenia Skocjan Caves
Peter picked us up from our accommodation in Trieste and was very conscientious about ensuring we were comfortable.…
Great way to spend the day in Slovenia off the cruise.
Peter was a great tour guide and a wealth of knowledge with travel, dining and the history of Slovenia. We booked a…
EXCELLENT TOUR! Skocjan Caves: Small-Group Shore Experience from Koper (Up to 8 People)
Peter was an amazing tour guide! He was on time, had a clean vehicle, had water to offer us and was extremely frien…
Skocjan Caves Tour and our guide Peter
This tour was the highlight of our Adriatic cruise. The tour is a once-in-a lifetime event that should not be misse…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999