Cape West Coast Tour
By Go That Way
This is a unique opportunity for the client to visit & experience the Cape West Coast. This luscious & somewhat underrated area of the Western Cape is home to some of the most beautiful natural surroundings known to the world. It is an integral part of everyone's visit to the Western Cape.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Private transportation
- Clients will enjoy Wine Tasting & Lunch at the Groote Post Vineyards after experiencing the natural beauty of the West Coast National Park.
- Entry/Admission - West Coast National Park
- Entry/Admission - Groote Post Winery
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128444P10
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Cape West Coast Tour?
- Cape West Coast Tour price starts from ₹ 14,678.00. Discover and book Cape West Coast Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cape West Coast Tour cancellation policy?
- Cape West Coast Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cape West Coast Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cape West Coast Tour?
- Cape West Coast Tour is hosted by Go That Way. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go That Way on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cape West Coast Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cape West Coast Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book Cape West Coast Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128444P10
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1West Coast National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Groote Post WineryStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
The best tour experience in Cape Town!
My husband, two small children and I popped into Go That Way Tourism office on 73 Loop Street to see what kind of t…
Whale-watching can be a thrilling experience, an adventure on the water resulting in incredible memories and surpri…
Lovely tour guide, but would have expected them to confirm the boat was running before driving 2 hours to find this…
Fantastic WWW day (Whale watching and wine)
Tired after a fantastic day Whale Watching followed by wine tasting and lovely food at Creation Vineyard. Emma (our…
Go That Way’s Cape Point Tour
We used Go That Way for our 5 days in Cape Town and had excellent service and two fantastic tours . I already revi…
Winelands Wine Tasting Tour by Go that Way
We had a wonderful day touring the beautiful countryside of the Winelands and tasting the fabulous wines. Our guide…
Best Cape Town Tour
I went on the 3 day Garden Route, it was a very last minute decision and probably my best decision while I was in C…
Wonderful One day Safari
It was a very good experience! We totally recommande Mrs Burger for the organisation. She was really good. The tr…
Easy as Pie to Have a Great Safari
While visiting South Africa to volunteer, I had a chance to spend three days on safari in Greater Kruger, all artfu…
Best tourist information in Cape Town with heart and passion
Last year we went to South Africa right after the shutdown. A lot of things started slowly and by fortune we had th…
She turned me into a racing enthusiast
I never been to the races before since I am not a gambler. But Hayley and Jade organised for me to attend the races…
Great service and information
We called into the office of Go That Way to get some local information. We spoke to Hayley who has a great insight …
Friendly way to Go
We popped in to get info and received prompt service with a smile, telephone nrs and personal recommendations. Defi…
Quick, Efficient, Friendly
Doing a trip anywhere, might be daunting for some... stepping into Go That Way Tourist Info Centre...is like stepp…
Great service, great trip
We first stopped by this place when we first arrived in Cape Town and they / Hayley were very helpful indeed with i…