per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 9–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Please provide us with a pick up address. Departure from your location within 5km of the Cape Town CBD. Please note that additional charges may apply should your accommodation fall outside of this radius.
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67386P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- The Driver will be wearing a mask and carry a sanitizer spray. Once you've met the driver, he will sanitize his hands and yours with a sanitizer spray.
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour?
- Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour price starts from ₹ 8,268.82. Discover and book Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour cancellation policy?
- Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour?
- Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour is hosted by SadiCapeTours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SadiCapeTours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Whale Watching In Hermanus Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67386P20
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byGordon's Bay Main BeachBetty's Bay Main Beach
- 1Hermanus Cliff PathStop: 2 hoursHermanus is a seaside town southeast of Cape Town, in South Africa’s Western Cape Province. It's known as a whale-watching destination. The whales can be seen from the cliffs in the town centre as early as June and usually depart in early-December. The best place to see these creatures is along the famous Whale Route, which spans along the coastline passing Gordon’s Bay, Pringle Bay and Betty’s Bay en route to Hermanus. During our drive to Hermanus we will drive through, Gordon's Bay, Pringle Bay and Betty's Bay. This will take approximately 2h30 min. Once at Hermanus we have the option of watching the Southern Whale from the cliff tops or the option of a boat based whale watching trip (entrance fees at your own expense price range from R800 - R1200). They will take us closer to the whales then you ever dreamed of. You may spot other wildlife such as dolphins, seals and otters as well. The duration of the tour on the boat trip is about 2h30 min approximately.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
What a great day
An interesting trip to and around Robben Island, a fantastic day for a trip to and guide around Table Mountain, eve…
Amazing combo with a turning cable car
We left for Robben Island from V&A in beautiful weather and calm see. The island itself was idyllic with a beautifu…
Excellent guide and tour!
My guide Chris was so nice and gave me lots of information about Table Mountain and Robben Island. It's a lot to fi…
Perfect personal tour with Chris
Our hotel booked Chris to take 4 of us on a tour from Cape Town to Boulder Bay and Simonstown. Chris was excellent…
Cape Town Adventures
Highly suggest this tour. Started early in am with our guide Chris. We went out to Hout Bay for our first stop at t…
Fun day trip
We had a great day with Chris. We took a private tour so were able to shape the agenda to our needs. Aside from t…
Christ is Capetown's finest
When I booked my airport transfers little did I know I would be greeted by such an amazing soul. A side from the pr…
Very good safari experience
We’ve been in aquila for a two days safari with accommodation in a standard suite. The overall experience was very …
Very Good Service and Friendly Owner
I used SadiCape Tours during my stay around Cape Town and Simon Town. It was very good, always on time and good pri…
I was driven from cape town to Langebaan and the reverse the nest day. Great company, comfortable vehicle and certa…
One of the Best Day’s in SA
Chris was absolutely amazing. If you only have one day to do the Cape of Good Hope, he was fantastic and beat the r…
Prompt, courteous, Tour Guide.
Booked Sadicape Tours for Airport Transfers, and private, full day tour to Franschoek, and Stellenbosch. Chris, was…
Sadi Cape Tours, does most of our transfers for Fernwood Manor. Chris is very professional, always on time for the …
The Mother City Tour
Sadi Cape Tours are the by far the best option if your are looking for reliable, affordable and safe tours of Cape …
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.