per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 9–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to Museum and Cape Aghulas
- Entry/Admission - Hermanus Cliff Path
- Entry/Admission - Shipwreck Museum
- Entry/Admission - Cape Agulhas - Southernmost Tip of Africa
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Please provide us with a pick up address. Departure from your location within 30km (19 miles) of the Cape Town CBD. Please note that additional charges may apply should your accommodation fall outside of this radius.
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67386P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wear something comfortable and walking shoes. Bring something warm in case the weather changes
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Price of this tour is charged per Person
- Infant seats are available on request
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Pacific & Indian Ocean Meeting Private Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- The Driver will be wearing a mask and carry a sanitizer spray. Once you've met the driver, he will sanitize his hands and yours with a sanitizer spray.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Pacific & Indian Ocean Meeting Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pacific & Indian Ocean Meeting Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Pacific & Indian Ocean Meeting Private Tour?
- Pacific & Indian Ocean Meeting Private Tour price starts from ₹ 11,254.88. Discover and book Pacific & Indian Ocean Meeting Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pacific & Indian Ocean Meeting Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Pacific & Indian Ocean Meeting Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pacific & Indian Ocean Meeting Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pacific & Indian Ocean Meeting Private Tour?
- Pacific & Indian Ocean Meeting Private Tour is hosted by SadiCapeTours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SadiCapeTours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pacific & Indian Ocean Meeting Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67386P10
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hermanus Cliff PathStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Shipwreck MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cape Agulhas - Southernmost Tip of AfricaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
What a great day
An interesting trip to and around Robben Island, a fantastic day for a trip to and guide around Table Mountain, eve…
Amazing combo with a turning cable car
We left for Robben Island from V&A in beautiful weather and calm see. The island itself was idyllic with a beautifu…
Excellent guide and tour!
My guide Chris was so nice and gave me lots of information about Table Mountain and Robben Island. It's a lot to fi…
Perfect personal tour with Chris
Our hotel booked Chris to take 4 of us on a tour from Cape Town to Boulder Bay and Simonstown. Chris was excellent…
Cape Town Adventures
Highly suggest this tour. Started early in am with our guide Chris. We went out to Hout Bay for our first stop at t…
Fun day trip
We had a great day with Chris. We took a private tour so were able to shape the agenda to our needs. Aside from t…
Christ is Capetown's finest
When I booked my airport transfers little did I know I would be greeted by such an amazing soul. A side from the pr…
Very good safari experience
We’ve been in aquila for a two days safari with accommodation in a standard suite. The overall experience was very …
Very Good Service and Friendly Owner
I used SadiCape Tours during my stay around Cape Town and Simon Town. It was very good, always on time and good pri…
I was driven from cape town to Langebaan and the reverse the nest day. Great company, comfortable vehicle and certa…
One of the Best Day’s in SA
Chris was absolutely amazing. If you only have one day to do the Cape of Good Hope, he was fantastic and beat the r…
Prompt, courteous, Tour Guide.
Booked Sadicape Tours for Airport Transfers, and private, full day tour to Franschoek, and Stellenbosch. Chris, was…
Sadi Cape Tours, does most of our transfers for Fernwood Manor. Chris is very professional, always on time for the …
The Mother City Tour
Sadi Cape Tours are the by far the best option if your are looking for reliable, affordable and safe tours of Cape …
Dear Sirs! I'm planning a trip to Cape Agulhas on 24th January 2020. We'll be 2 Adults and 2 kids 3 and 6 years old. Is the tour available for this day? Can you give more details about the entrance fee to the park and the lighthouse? Can I pay the entrance fee right at arrival or I have to book early?
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.