Ages 8-99, max of 18 per group
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport - Air conditioned
- Professional English speaking guide / German speaking guide on selected departures
- guided tour of an ostrich show farm
- Guided tour of Cango Caves
- Featherbed Nature Reserve
- Monkeyland Primate Sanctuary
- Birds of Eden and Garden of Eden
- Entry/Admission - The Cango Caves
- Entry/Admission - Safari Ostrich Farm
- Entry/Admission - Featherbed Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Garden of Eden
- Entry/Admission - Monkeyland Primate Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Birds of Eden
- Entry/Admission - Storms River Suspension Bridge
- Meals, other than specified
- Activities, other than specified
- Entry/Admission - Vosburg
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Should your Hotel not be listed, please contact us 72 hours prior so we can confirm if we would be able to pick up and drop off from your hotel.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2382P107
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All departures in English only with selected German only departures
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- We no longer offer the different accommodation options on this tour. All rooms used on our Guided tours will therefore be standard rooms.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We have improved the itinerary of the 6 day Garden Route Tour from Cape Town (Cape Town-Port Elizabeth), by changing the routing of Day 1. The tour will now travel from Cape Town via Sir Lowry’s Pass to Cape Agulhas with overnight in Mossel Bay.
- Room configurations: 2 guests - 1 x twin / double // 3 guests - 1 x twin / double and 1 x single // 4 guests - 2 x twin / double // 5 guests - 2 x twin / double and 1 x single room // 6 guests - 3 x twin / double rooms
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cullinan Guided Journeys strictly follow the SA Government approved TBCSA Health and Safety COVID-19 Protocols. Should guests present COVID-19 symptoms, COVID testing and quarantine will be at their own cost. We recommend that you ensure that your guests take adequate personal travel insurance cover before departure from home.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- A note from 6-Day Garden Route Tour from Cape Town
What you can expect during your visit
- * Guests to bring along own face mask. * All passengers are required to be fully vaccinated in order to travel on our tours
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2382P107
Cape Town to Mossel Ba
Mossel Bay to Oudtshoor
Oudtshoorn to Knysna
Knysna to Tsitsikamma
Tsitsikamma to Port Elizabeth
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Recent experience of Aquila
We had a fantastic time. The shuttle picked us up from our accomodation and was timely and comfortable. We drove fo…
A wonderful experience
There's not much to say about my experience at Aquila, other than: don't hesitate to go! The accommodation was comf…
Such an amazing place, thoroughly recommend
My wife & I and our two young daughters (6 & 5) stayed for 2 nights at the end of October 2022. We had such an amaz…
The staff is super helpful. Try to buy your ticket before getting there for they really stick to their schedules.…
Can’t go to South Africa and not do a safari
Throughly enjoyable afternoon out. I’ve only ever been to zoos and safari parks in the uk and this place didn’t dis…
This was a very special experience. We were given a full safety brief and was fitted with life jackets and raincoat…
we had a lovely experience with my friends , thanks to Remigeous for the guide , what an excellent guy . He was ver…
An Ernest trip to Table Mountain
We loved learning about the history of Cape Town from our guide, Ernest. He was very knowledgeable, and we enjoyed …
2 hours out of Cape Town finds you at this amazing place, we booked to see the Big 5 and Aquila did not disappoint …
Excellent stay with friendly staff
From arrival to departure we were welcomed and greeted by the friendly staff. We went of several game drives and al…
Family safari break away
Great family breakaway close to Cape Town. View of Elephants and Lions really thrilled the boys. Game drives are no…
Franchhoek wine tour
Great time. Friendly and helpful staff. Fantastic experience. Affordable. Really recommend it. Would do it again
Nothing beats seeing wildlife in their natural setting
Over the years have travelled from England to South Africa and always took a trip to the Kruger Park. We have stay…
I had a fantastic stay at the Premier Lodge rooms spacious, and well positioned , overlooking the pool and Reserv…
Do not visit!
You’re guaranteed to see game as you’re basically in a safari park. They put food out for the animals so that you w…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2017 • Couples
This was a fantastic tour from day one. Escorted by our excellent and friendly driver/guide, Rodney we left Cape Town and headed inland. All the hotels we stayed in were remarkable in their own way, but the highlight was The Garden Route Game Lodge with the evening and morning safaris. Rodney was very informative and we finished the tour knowing a lot more about South Africa than we did previously
Written 11 December 2017
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.