Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-70, max of 60 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Any Hotel, Lodge and Guest Houses in Nelspruit and White River
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20561P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Kanyamazane Township Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Travelers must bring their own face masks
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Kanyamazane Township Tour?
- Kanyamazane Township Tour price starts from ₹ 3,437.50. Discover and book Kanyamazane Township Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kanyamazane Township Tour cancellation policy?
- Kanyamazane Township Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kanyamazane Township Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kanyamazane Township Tour?
- Kanyamazane Township Tour is hosted by Mbombela Experience Tours and Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mbombela Experience Tours and Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kanyamazane Township Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kanyamazane Township Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Kanyamazane Township Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20561P5
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mbombela Experience - Day ToursStop: 30 minutesThis is a fantastic & amazing day with our guide who will introduce you to the true South African life style . Your day will include a visit to RDP (Reconstruction and Development Programme) housing project, Also included is the Mbombela Municipality and the Tribal township, You will have the opportunity to visit a Kanyamazane orphanage, and a private home in Kanyamazane Also included : Crafts Traditional dance group Kanyamazane Resident Shebeen (Pub), Kanyamazane Sangoma (Traditional doctor) to read your life on his/her magical bones Lunch is a tasty township meal, We’ll then drive slowly back along the Crocodile River to see if we’ll find crocodiles bathing on the side of the river.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Amazing guide for tours of Mpumalanga views and safaris!! Domenic was the best guide and put a smile on our faces, as well as b
Domenic was the best possible tour guide and made our day! He put a smile on our faces and we had an amazing experi…
Stunning scenery and wonderful guide
Our guide, Domenic was phenomenal and knowledgeable. We were picked up from our hotel which was extremely convenien…
Waiting for the Safari
Hello, We have arrange the Safari at 6:00 am. But nobody has appear. We have contacted by Whatsapp, email and Ins…
Amazing Safari and panoramic tour
Thank you Mbombela Experiences for everything !!! The safari tour (we have seen lion, rhino, etc.. not leopard), t…
Spectacular panoramic views
Brilliant: scenary spectacular. Guide informative and attentive. Recommend it highly. Gods Window is an apt descri…
Great game drive
It was a great drive, and Mylord was superhelpful. The dinner was nice, but the breakfast could be better. It was a…
Well organized and informative
My safari was amazing! My guide knew a lot about the animals, it was very interesting! It was organized really well…
A worthy experience
Overall incredible experience. For such a price, it is a must. You will experience a sunset game drive which by its…
1 overnight in Kruger
A perfect word to describe our experience with Mbombela tours was fantastic ! We booked an overnight tour in the K…
Wonderful experience with amazing Mbombela Tours
I had such a great time exploring Mpumalanga and Kruger with the help Mbombela Tours and their guides. They are rea…
The safari was wonderful. We had an super nice guide, Shadrack, who told us a lot about the beautiful nature and an…
I strongly recommend 👍!
Everything was perfect and we really appreciated Mbombela Tour’s work to make our tour more than pleasant. We were …
Awesome Kruger sightings
Planning a day at the KNP recently was without any issues. We knew that my booking with Kurt safaris we would have …
A tour that should be experienced by everyone. Beautiful Mpumalanga...a province worth visiting for an amazing holi…
Full Day in Panaroma
Booked my Blyde River Caynon with Mbombela. The tour was perfect, the guide took to all the perfect locations.
Please send me contact details as I need to ask a question. Thanks