Kruger National Park Afternoon Sunset Safari Tour
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional bush guide with Open Safari Vehicle
- Sunset Safaris are 5 to 6 hours in duration
- Blankets and Rain Ponchos on vehicle should the weather change
- Children 3 (three) years and older are welcome
- Personal Safaria sightings journal
- Minimum of 2 guests
- Bottled water
- Complimentary Binocular
- Excludes Kruger National Park Conservation & Entrance fee (KNP International fee is R400pp)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Gate Departure Point: We depart from the following Kruger National Park Gates: Paul Kruger Gate Phabeni Gate Numbi Gate Malelane Gate For guests staying in the Malalane, Marloth Park, White River and Hazyview area who are within 10km of Numbi Gate, Phabeni Gate, we are happy to collect on the Open Safari Vehicle at no charge. Dates: See Availability Return point: Guests will be returned to Gate of Entry or accommodation collected from. Kindly note the following KRUGER NATIONAL PARK entrance fees for 2021 : R 105 per adults & R 50 per child under 12 - South African R 250 per adult & R 155 per child under 12 - SADC Countries R 424 per adult & R 220 per child under 12 - International Guests The above fee is charged for all day visitors. Kindly ensure that you either have the available cash or card for the above fees. Your guide will manage this process on your behalf.
- Paul Kruger Gate, Skukuza Road, Skukuza, Hazyview, 1350, South Africa Please note that if your accommodation is further than 15km from nearest gate to Kruger you will require a transfer to the gate or you can travel with your own/rental vehicle and park safely at the Kruger Park gate parking area. Ask your accommodation to confirm your distance to the closest gate.
- Malelane Camp Road, Malelane Camp Rd, South Africa Please note that if your accommodation is further than 15km from nearest gate to Kruger you will require a transfer to the gate or you can travel with your own/rental vehicle and park safely at the Kruger Park gate parking area. Ask your accommodation to confirm your distance to the closest gate.
- Kruger Gate - Skukuza Road, Kruger Gate - Skukuza Rd, South Africa Please note that if your accommodation is further than 15km from nearest gate to Kruger you will require a transfer to the gate or you can travel with your own/rental vehicle and park safely at the Kruger Park gate parking area. Ask your accommodation to confirm your distance to the closest gate.
- Numbi, South Africa Please note that if your accommodation is further than 15km from nearest gate to Kruger you will require a transfer to the gate or you can travel with your own/rental vehicle and park safely at the Kruger Park gate parking area. Ask your accommodation to confirm your distance to the closest gate.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 49907P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The adventure of Safari is often unpredictable so we advise that our guests kindly bring with them the following Safari gear
- A good bush hat for summer months or warm beanie in winter
- Comfortable shoes
- What to Wear - Summer Months (September to April)
- Cool functional attire preferably in dull darker shades to create uniformity with vehicle and not stand out visually to game species. Always remember a good hat as well as sunscreen. Midday temperatures can reach upward of 40 degrees and afternoons can experience thunder showers. All vehicles are equipped with blankets and waterproof ponchos for our guests.
- What to Wear - Winter Months (May to August)
- During the winter months we typically experience blue skies with a daily average temperature of 20 - 25 degrees celcius. Early morning and late afternoons are cooler and we recommend warmer attire as this is amplified when travelling on an open safari vehicle. We do provide blankets but long pants, jacket and beanie are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children over 6 years are welcome
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Kruger National Park Afternoon Sunset Safari Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Safaria subscribes to the South African department fo transports codes of good practice and ensure that all Covid-19 protocols are observed and enforced.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Kruger National Park Afternoon Sunset Safari Tour?
- Kruger National Park Afternoon Sunset Safari Tour price starts from ₹ 12,129.34. Discover and book Kruger National Park Afternoon Sunset Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kruger National Park Afternoon Sunset Safari Tour cancellation policy?
- Kruger National Park Afternoon Sunset Safari Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kruger National Park Afternoon Sunset Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kruger National Park Afternoon Sunset Safari Tour?
- Kruger National Park Afternoon Sunset Safari Tour is hosted by Safaria. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Safaria on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kruger National Park Afternoon Sunset Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kruger National Park Afternoon Sunset Safari Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Kruger National Park Afternoon Sunset Safari Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 49907P3
- You’ll have 4 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kruger National ParkStop: 6 hoursOur afternoon Sunset Safari gathers from 12h30pm to depart by 13h00pm. To ensure that our guests get the most out of their Safari we recommend accessing from either Paul Kruger, Phabeni or Numbi gate or Malelane Gate. We will enter the gates around 13h00 and your professional guide will introduce you to the splendour of the Kruger National Park and read the tracks and signs to pick up on the day's bush activity. Being a 5 to 6 hour drive we will focus on the Southern section of the park and spend time in and around the Skukuza and Pretoriouskop areas. We will stop at one of these camps for a refresher/comfort break and finally make our way back to the designated collection gate for 17h30 to 18h00 dependent on time of year. You can expect to see Elephant, Buffalo, Hippo, Giraffe, Zebra, a variety of antelope and perhaps Lion and Leopard.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
You know that saying, "spending time in nature is healing energy" - well that couldn't be more true for this experi…
Worderful Staff and Great Time
We planned our trip to Africa more than 18 months in advance. We came across Safaria on TripAdvisor a so glad we di…
Memorable and inspiring
Early this year, I took an incentive group to Kruger Shalati: The train on the bridge. Being an event producer, I …
Most inspiring Kruger Tour
Absolutely amazing Safari experience. The private setup guarantees the best and most individual trip you can hope f…
Loved the Kruger Park!
We recently took a 4-night trip to Berg-en-dal and Satara camps in the Kruger National park. The experience was won…
Amazing birds with an amazing guide!
My husband and I spend an amazing day with Andrew birding Kruger National Park. It was our first trip to South Afri…
Unforgettable Kruger experience!!
Our 6 day Safari in Kruger National Park with Andrew as our guide was absolutely amazing. Andrew‘s knowledge about …
Amazing experience with an amazing guide. Andrew was absolutely incredible and made the experience even better with…
Best Safari Experience
Andrew was a super friendly tour guide that went above and beyond to make our experience memorable. He is extremely…
Brilliant experience. Andrew has a passion for nature that is second to none and was so professional. Best way to e…
Absolutely amazing day
We had a beautiful, relaxing, and exciting day on our private guided full day trip with Andrew as our guide. He was…
A Passion Fulfilled
It began with a cool ride to the entrance while the owner and our guide provided us with high quality warm blankets…
Excellent Service and Guide in the Park
Andrew took great care of us - his knowledge is outstanding, he was very informative and made the trip incredibly i…
Family day out
My so and I ( 5 years old) went on a family game drive. It was absolutly amazing. We enjoyed every second. The kno…
Just perfectly excellent!
Andrew it was beyond terrific! Thank you for the perfect guide indeed. He's goodness is going to spread not only ov…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
thoroughly recommended -- very experienced guide who was clued in to latest sighting events and enabled us to get the maximum from the four or five hours we had
Written 16 September 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hello Roger, Thank you for your feedback, delighted that you had a fantastic experience and it was our pleasure sharing the Kruger National Park with you. Kind Regards Andrew
Written 17 October 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.