3 Days Johannesburg - Kruger Safari- Blyde River Canyon
By Mbombela Experience - Day Tours
This tour is designed to fit your travel schedule and dreams precisely. It's a combination of both the wildlife and escapement viewing experience. We will pick you up, entertain you.We'll serve you and feed you.We'll serve up the most fantastically experience, and deliver you safely back to your location. Optional extra: Night Game Drive
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 3-90, max of 2 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Entrance fees
- 2 nights standard accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Kruger National Park
- Entry/Admission - Kruger National Park
- Entry/Admission - Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve
- Guide Tips
- items for personal use
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Provide arrival time and flight details
- O.R. Tambo International Airport, 1 Jones Rd, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1632, South Africa
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20561P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from 3 Days Johannesburg - Kruger Safari- Blyde River Canyon
What you can expect during your visit
- Travelers must bring their own face masks
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- What time does 3 Days Johannesburg - Kruger Safari- Blyde River Canyon start?
- 3 Days Johannesburg - Kruger Safari- Blyde River Canyon will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book 3 Days Johannesburg - Kruger Safari- Blyde River Canyon on Tripadvisor
- How much is 3 Days Johannesburg - Kruger Safari- Blyde River Canyon?
- 3 Days Johannesburg - Kruger Safari- Blyde River Canyon price starts from ₹ 45,330.32. Discover and book 3 Days Johannesburg - Kruger Safari- Blyde River Canyon on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3 Days Johannesburg - Kruger Safari- Blyde River Canyon cancellation policy?
- 3 Days Johannesburg - Kruger Safari- Blyde River Canyon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 Days Johannesburg - Kruger Safari- Blyde River Canyon on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3 Days Johannesburg - Kruger Safari- Blyde River Canyon?
- 3 Days Johannesburg - Kruger Safari- Blyde River Canyon is hosted by Mbombela Experience - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mbombela Experience - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Days Johannesburg - Kruger Safari- Blyde River Canyon on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20561P9
Johannesburg to Kruger National...
Kruger National Park Safari
Blyde River Canyon to Johannesburg
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Wonderful experience with amazing Mbombela Tours
I had such a great time exploring Mpumalanga and Kruger with the help Mbombela Tours and their guides. They are rea…
The safari was wonderful. We had an super nice guide, Shadrack, who told us a lot about the beautiful nature and an…
I strongly recommend 👍!
Everything was perfect and we really appreciated Mbombela Tour’s work to make our tour more than pleasant. We were …
Awesome Kruger sightings
Planning a day at the KNP recently was without any issues. We knew that my booking with Kurt safaris we would have …
A tour that should be experienced by everyone. Beautiful Mpumalanga...a province worth visiting for an amazing holi…
Full Day in Panaroma
Booked my Blyde River Caynon with Mbombela. The tour was perfect, the guide took to all the perfect locations.
My husband and I booked the overnight tour to Kruger with Mbombela. The entire tour, from the hotel pick-up, to the…
Fabulous day trip into Swaziland
We enjoyed an wonderful trip into Swaziland. Going through border control was a first time experience for us. We l…
AMAZING company and experiencing!
My friend and I wanted to do a safari without breaking the bank while also being able to visit Blyde Canyon. Netto …
Wow what an experience
Excellent and breath taking tour. Experience of life time I highly recommend this tour. Life time memories created
Amazing views even though cloudy
Netto was an amazing guide and photographer!! 😃 Although it was extremely cloudy and we didn't get to see the view…
Very recommended. Amazing service!
Very reliable with excellent service, we took 2 days tour Blyde River to Kruger National Park and it was absolutely…
Very reliable tour operator
I cannot praise Netto more. He is trustworthy and understanding. I was supposed to travel to SA and Eswatini with m…
This tour was so beautiful. Totally recommend it. I have fantastic photos and memies. You have to walk a bit b…
Extremely reliable company with excellent service
Our party of 3 did a total of four trips with Mbombela Experience, including a transfer from KMIA airport to Grasko…