View all photos (8)
Book by May 5 to save 9% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Our tour is the only one that offers you the best of Costa Rica in just one day, starting our tour at 06:00 a.m. From San José, we discovered the province of Puntarenas in its best expression of nature. Monteverde is recognized for maintaining 2% of the world's biodiversity, and maintains the best preserved forest reserves, we design an ideal tour for nature lovers who wish to explore this wonder without disturbing the environment, our suspension bridges are the most Costa Rica highlands and offer panoramic views of the cloud forest of Monteverde.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological ReserveStop: 6 hours - Admission includedWe make a tour of a forest reserve, explore the area through impressive suspension bridges over the treetops, Monteverde has a tropical cloud ecosystem, with 2% of the world's biodiversity and one tenth of this endemic percentage of the area. For this reason the area is the most visited in Costa Rica, our tour offers you the best of Monteverde in just one day leaving from San Jose.Read more
- Coffee and/or Tea
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Summer Travel Costa Rica
Best package to enjoy Costa Rica (Highly recommended)
I visited Costa Rica with my husband in Feb. we booked 7 nights 8 days package with Summer travel and it is the be…
Very good memories in Costa Rica
We were my girlfriend Letty, we hired this company for their good comments on the internet, it was a very pleasant,…
Summer Travel Costa Rica
My wife and I visited Costa Rica for the first time in February and used the Summer Travel Agency for a private tou…
Loved the aviary.
Such a nice clean attraction. We went during the week and it was not crowded at all. Easy to get some great pictu…
Unique and unforgettable experience
My wife and I hired this operator for a week in Costa Rica, we liked the way they have organized each tour, and the…
Amazing Holiday! 😎
Summer Travel offered us this package and without a doubt it was the best choice we could make, it is interesting b…
Our guide, Jean, was very accommodating. He made sure we saw everything we wanted to. This was a very economical…
Great experience and beautiful Volcano!! The driver was excellent and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend …
Family trip to Costa Rica
We enjoyed our family vacation in Costa Rica. It is a beautiful country with abundance of natural beauty. We parti…
Wonderful Half Day Trip from San Jose
This half-day tour very enjoyable. It began with visiting the coffee farms and butterfly gardens, where you learn a…
Jam-Packed Full Day Trip
Super enjoyable full-day trip from San Jose. An amazing guide and driver who will ensure the private trip is tailor…
La Paz is a Must See in Costa Rica
I absolutely loved wandering through the La Paz wildlife park. Although I did not take a formal tour, there were pl…
A very interesting location. Like a lunar landscape. What a difference from the rainforest environment I was in yes…
Beautiful, big city!
We had flown in and out of San Jose the last couple of years, but this time had an extra day and did a city tour. W…
The way up the volcano is full of interesting agrarian views. We were very blessed to see into the crater and the …
- Duration: 13h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999