Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We are a boutique tour company that is locally owned and operated. We pride ourselves on keeping our groups small to medium in size and avoid taking out large groups so that we can make our tours more personal and unique. You get to raft through pristine Costa Rican jungle and rain forest. The drive alone to get there is breathtaking, with incredible views of the lower Talamannca Mountain Range. The Savegre River is the cleanest river in all of Costa Rica. Our tour includes a stop at a beautiful 30 ft. waterfall where one can get a natural water massage. It will be a great experience for the whole family. You wont be disappointed!
Manuel Antonio, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
- Equipment (life vest, helmet, paddle and a raft)
- Transportation (pick up at hotel, air b&b, or vacation rental)
- Food and drinks ( snacks, fruit, juice, water, cookies, typical Costa Rican lunch)
- Safety kayaker (goes down the river with the raft for extra safety)
- Safety briefing (complete safety instructions about rafting)
- Driver/bilingual guide
- Alcoholic beverages
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- What to bring: extra bottle of water, sun block, water shoes or sneakers (Keens or Tevas work great, no flip flops), sun glasses and straps, swim suit, towel, change of clothes, a little money just in case, camera
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required for this 7:30 am morning tour
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Largest life jacket fits size 52" chest
- Minummum age is 6 years
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was my second day in Costa Rice and I had an amazing hike to a hidden waterfall and rafting experience. Damian was super friendly and very clear with all the instructions for the tour. I was so glad that we were the only people at this waterfall location, because Damian know…
Date of experience: January 2020
The best day of our trip! Our 11 year old was very apprehensive about rafting and Mel put her right at ease. Our 18 year old son had instant fishing connection with Raul. Great day, great personal connection and great food!
Date of experience: June 2019
Response from crtropicaladventure, Owner at White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River
Responded 23 Jul 2019
We are pleased to hear that you and your children had a good time rafting with our crew. Please visit us again in the near future. Safe travels!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Costa Rica Tropical Adventures
This white water rafting trip was amazing! The guides were excellent, friendly, and knowledgeable. We had a thrilli…
Fantastic, private tour to gorgeous waterfall with wonderful guide
Mel is a thoughtful, fun, gregarious, and kind guide with incredible experience, a joy of life, care of the environ…
Great team, awesome activities
If you're looking for exciting and interesting activities around Manuel Antonio stop searching, you've just found t…
Best tour guides in Manuel Antonio
Impossible to find a better tour company and guides....Damian and Mel are THE best. Have used them repeatedly for …
Best Adventure Tour
This was our 2nd trip with Costa Rica Tropical Tours. Damien, Mel and team are extraordinary. Our 2nd year doing th…
Best Excursions Manuel Antonio has to offer!
We recently spent a week in Manuel Antonio with our family of 5 and another family of 4. We had 4 excursions booked…
Damian organized a private hot springs and waterfall trip for my group of 15 friends. He was organized, professiona…
What a thrilling adventure!
After a freak, happenstance meeting with Damien while at a market, we found ourselves rafting down class 4 rapids w…
Wedding in CR
My family of four went on 3 tours with Costa Rica Tropical Adventures in 2016 and had a fabulous time so we booked …
THE BEST IN Costa Rica
This was one of the most exiting adventures of my life and not only cause water rafting is exciting in general, but…
Best rafting in Costa Rica!
What an amazing adventure it was to go rafting again with this great team! We were very well received and taken ca…
What a rush!
We cannot recommend this outfitter highly enough! Extremely professional and amazingly pleasant guides led us on th…
A Honest Review by a Manuel Antonio Tourism Professional
I live in Costa Rica year round. I am a concierge at Villas Oasis and responsible for making sure that my clients g…
I had an amazing time rafting with our group. None of us were very experienced rafters, but we all felt very safe w…
An Unforgettable Way to Experience Costa Rica!
If you’re adventurous and looking for a unique way to check out the beauty of Costa Rica then our group would defin…
- Savegre River
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 550 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River
What time does White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River start?
White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River on Tripadvisor
How much is White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River?
White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River price starts from ₹ 7,700.21. Discover and book White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River on Tripadvisor
What is the White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River cancellation policy?
White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River on Tripadvisor
Which company provides White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River?
White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River is hosted by Costa Rica Tropical Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Costa Rica Tropical Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book White Water Rafting, Three Quarter Day Savegre River on Tripadvisor