View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You’ll have 3 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Playa FlamingoStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedGuests will sailing along the Gold Coast seeing many beaches and beautiful scenery along the way. After awhile the boat will anchor in a calm cove to snorkel and play in the water. When you're finished playing you'll be served some carefully prepared snacks to enjoy while the sun sets, ending your day in just a perfect way.Read more
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica Playa Grande, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
- A full open bar is provided for the duration of your sailing.
- Delicious wraps, seasonal fruit and more
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Playa Flamingo
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Not recommended for travellers with mobility problems.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Xplore Costa Rica
Denise is amazing and extremely helpful
Denise at email@example.com or in the subway plaza in downtown Tamarindo was excellent. She replied to me…
Bainbridge Island, Washington121
College age kids having great time.
Despite the very windy day, most guests had great time dancing and having drinks. Problem is wife and I are in…
South Bend, Indiana96
Full day with many features
Our day started at 7:15 with our driver, Eugenio, from xplorecostarica.com, picking us up. The trip to the park…
Fun boat tour with knowledgeable guide
Our guide Eugene was fun, found us lots of birds and crocodiles, and knew his wildlife really well. The business…
New Milford, Connecticut96
Most TRUSTED tour company in Tamarindo!
When you are visiting Tamarindo & wish to "Xplore" be sure to go see Denise at Xplore tours!! All tour companies…
New Milford, Connecticut96
Recently(2 weeks ago)went back to Tamarindo & did this tour with Xplore. Eugenio was our guide. As always,…
Amazing Catamaran Cruise and Jungle Waterfall Tour
We had an awesome time on a great catamaran, sailed by a great crew and meticulously organized by Xplore (hands…
Zip line and horseback riding, pictures were great!
Our family of five visited Vandara adventures in February 2020. My daughter and husband did the horseback riding,…
Had a wonderful time for the price it was well worth it will probably do it again when we come back next year
Very worthwhile excursion
Very nice boat excursion out of Tamarindo. Boat captain and guide had super powers spotting wildlife. You get a…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999