View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
A full magic day is waiting for you at the surrounding area of Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. Relaxing at the Hot Springs, the natural SPA will give you the opportunity to apply a mud mask rich in minerals that will cleanse your skin and make you feel reborn. Enjoy a guided horseback ride tour through the forest which will lead us to a lodge, where you will experience the forest in a very unique way canopy is also available so you can slide above the jungle and enjoy the majestic local flora and fauna from the top of these ancestral trees, by mixing yourself with the incredible life of the forest. This will be a full day of adventure for you.
- Tour Guide
- Round trip transportation from Guanacaste
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 people.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Does not include transportation of Zone 3(Dreams)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Destination Services
Nice, laid back, educational
This is a great, educational tour. It's very laid back and the demographic we had on our boat was older. It's more …
Find it hard to describe just how good this was....quite amazing...
I am a bit scared of heights so the thought of going up in a gondola and then zip lining down seven lines back down…
Lots of fun!
Definitely recommend. We did the combo pack which we thought was worth it. I don’t think we’ll ever have the chance…
The zip line was awesome!!!
Our day began with a walk through the rainforest. We had an 8:00 am tour that started a bit late as the guide wait…
An Adventure for Everyone
Our morning spent at this park was exciting and eventful. Walking the bridges with the naturalist guide provided us…
Guided tour, bridges, zip and bungy
Walking tour with very knowledgeable and passionate guide. Showed us many things were would not have spotted oursel…
Awesome Guides and Amazing zips! Tram is just transportation up...
We had a great time with Sky Tours - great guides that were safety conscious but a lot of fun! Cristian 1, Cristia…
Nice overview of city
Donald was amazing. He seem less translated everything he said in both English and Spanish, since our small group o…
What an adventure!
We started the morning with the hike through the rainforest. Our guide Angie was SO knowledgeable and taught us a l…
Best thing we did in La Fortuna
The night walk in the Arenal Oasis was the best thing we did in the La Fortuna area. Oscar was a guide and he was e…
Guided tour on hanging bridges and zip lines, what more could you ask for in a day
The walking tour on hanging bridges was done by the friendly and funny guide, he taught us so much about the rain f…
It's a long day, but a great way to get from San Jose to Tortuguero and back in a day. Our guide and driver were v…
The Water was clean & warm there were several pools and spots to lay & enjoy the views. The slides were so much fun…
We enjoyed ourselves tremendously. I, having a fear of heights was impressed with the how safe I felt. They are bi…
Great Rafting Experience!
We had a fantastic day on the rapids in Costa Rica! All the reviews said it's one of the best places to do it in th…
- Rincon de La Vieja National Park
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999