View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Unnamed Road, Provincia de Guanacaste, Coco, Costa Rica
Returns to original departure point
- Tanks, weights and weight belt
- Snacks on the boat
- Transportation by car from Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco and Playa Ocotal (or boat pickup from beach if more than 6 persons, beach conditions permitting)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels located outside Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco and Playa Ocotal
- Dive Rental Equipment: BCD (buoyancy compensator device), regulator, wetsuit, mask, fins, snorkel, dive computer
- Park entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive.
- If certified diver has not been diving within past 12 months, dive operator reserves right to refuse to take certified diver unless Refresher Course is taken (at additional charge).
- All passengers must sign waiver/release of liability prior to boarding boat
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some preexisting medical conditions (ie asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Multi-lingual guide: Spanish and English
- A minimum number of people is need per booking for the following tours: 4 people per booking is required for CATALINA ISLAND DIVE TRIP (Long-Range) 4 people per booking is required for NIGHT DIVES 6 people per booking is required for BAT ISLAND DIVE TRIP (Long-Range -- ADVANCED DIVERS ONLY)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My review is colored with the fact that the visibility was excellent that day, but the dive, the divemaster, the equipment was all top-notch. I had an awesome time. And as far as service goes, the booked me last minute after another tour canceled on me at 5 PM the day before so…
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from BBeardCostaRica, Owner at Scuba Diving at Playa Hermosa, Coco and Ocotal Beach
Responded 16 Aug 2019
We are so happy that we could arrange for you to dive on such short notice, service, customer satisfaction and professionalism are most important to us. Today begins our 50th year in Costa Rica offering scuba diving and adventure tours, so happy you were a part of our big day. Thank you for the review and please come back soon as we have lots more places for you to explore and dive. PURA VIDA, warm regards, Bill Beard Costa Rica
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Bill Beard's Costa Rica
Metuchen, New Jersey10
Kids resort course
My 10 year-old son wanted to try scuba diving, so we tried the resort course. The instructor went through the…
Crew was excellent
The crew was great and was always making sure we had a drink or anything else we wanted. Snorkeling was excellent…
Gulf of Papagayo, Costa Rica2834
What a fantastic time, with a great crew.
We booked this trip through Tripadvisor and found the whole experience to be amazing. Although they did not have…
Such a fun time. Congo Trail came and picked us up from our hotel right on time. Took us to the adventure center…
Washington DC, District of Columbia12035
We set up a 10 day trip to Costa Rica through Bill Beard's and it was absolutely perfect. The agent, Fabian, made…
Your one-stop vacation shop!
These guys are AWESOME! I found them online while looking for Costa Rica vacation deals. A simple email telling…
Big Family Trip - Ages 4 to 87
We had a blast, and Vanessa planned everything to perfection without one hitch! The safari boat tour we took from…
My review is colored with the fact that the visibility was excellent that day, but the dive, the divemaster, the…
Fayetteville, North Carolina163
So much to do!
In addition to seeing the wildlife and waterfalls, we were able to experience snorkeling, zip lining, a river boat…
Well-Organized and Adventure Filled
This was our best family vacation so far. We didn’t have to spend time planning and coordinating events. We had so…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999