View all photos (18)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- All taxes
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Welcome cocktail
- Changing room with locker
- Entry/Admission - Cataratas Llanos de Cortes
- Entry/Admission - Dino Park Blue River
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Spa Treatments (available for purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A waiver of responsibility will need to be signed for the tour to go ahead
- Hiking shoes recommended to wear
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including dirt stairs and paths
- Bring comfortable clothing, insect repellent, bathing suit, sunscreen, rain jacket and extra clothing (in case of inclement weather conditions)
- There is a possibility of cancellation or change due to weather conditions at the site. You will be offered refund or alternative, if known in advance and an alternative if occurs on route.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Pick-up time and location will be communicated once we know where you are staying.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We did this tour, or a similar one, in 2012. While the rainforest walk and hot tub/hotel visit remain enjoyable, found the Dinosaur walk kind of lame. Perhaps a family with young people would enjoy them, as they are well constructed, but I found them out of place and…
Response from Blue River R, Owner at Dino Park and Blue River Resort Adventure in Rincon de la Vieja from Liberia
Responded 29 Apr 2019
Hola! Dino Park, with life size animatronic dinos inside the rainforest provide a fantastic experience for the young-at-heart. So, we are sorry it wasn't for you. However, Eco-adventure in the rain forest, on blue rivers, to grand waterfalls by horse, water tube, zip lining and walking are other alternatives for next time. Hopefully you'll return soon. Yours truly, Kevin
Our guide (Franko) took us through the rain forest where we saw waterfalls, exotic flowers and trees and enjoyed a great hike. The dino park part at the beginning is pretty lame (might be fun for little kids). After our hike we covered ourselves in volcanic mud, then went into…
Date of experience: December 2017
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Blue River Hot Springs Eco-Adventure Tours
One day tour
Very beautiful. Water was cool at the waterfall but the springs were very warm. Food was also very good here.
They are the best! All was better than perfect! They help us make my wedding proposal! It was perfect! Thanks…
Checked something off my bucket list
Hiking the rainforest and swimming in the waterfall was the highlight of our entire trip. It was absolutely…
Not what we expected
We booked the whole day Nexus excursion in April. After 2 hours long ride, we arrived there and were welcome with…
Wasaga Beach, Canada164162
Wanted to experience rainforest and hotsprings, Dinosaurs not so much.
We did this tour, or a similar one, in 2012. While the rainforest walk and hot tub/hotel visit remain enjoyable, …
Cute resort but expensive especially for a day excursion
We were sold this tour via the Nexus company from the Riu resort. Our guide really promoted this company listing…
Beautiful and refreshing
We took the waterfall tour while staying at the blue river resort. The waterfalls were amazing and the swim at…
Trip from Pacific Shore to Rain Forest on a Volcano Slope
We took excursion from RIU Palace at Pacific coast. It was advertised as Blue River Rain Forrest. A guide picked…
Beware of the mosquitos ! The place is nice, rooms are big and well equipped. People are helpful and happy. Pools…
DON'T MISS OUT !
This is by far the best zipline I have done in my travels thus far. The guys are very involved with the…
- Rincon de La Vieja National Park, Blue River Hot Springs Eco-Adventure Tours, and 2 more
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999