Take the exclusive private 2-day excursion trip to Putuo Mountain in Zhoushan Island, known as one of the most sacred Buddhist mountains in China surrounded by sea. Appreciate the beautiful natural landscape with the long-standing Buddhist culture. Visit the popular temples and Guanyin Statues. Travel with your local friendly guide and enjoy the flexible itinerary. Take the advantage of private comfortable transport between Shanghai and Putuo Mountain.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 2-Day Great guide Service
- Entrance fee to Mount Putuo
- Entrance fees to Fayu, Huiji, Guanyin Temples
- Private air-conditioned car with driver
- Round trip ferry ride to Putuo Shan Island
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Putuo Mountain (Putuoshan)
- Entry/Admission - Guanyin Mountain of Zhoushan
- Entry/Admission - Bukenqu Guanyin Yard
- Entry/Admission - Fayu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Zhoushan Huiji Temple
- Food ( Lunch or Dinner, you local guide will help you recommend the local places as per your request
- Hotel accomodation( Your local operator will help recommend depend on your budget )
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Private pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Shanghai. Please provide the hotel name and address at time of booking.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36522P397
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any dietary requirements if you have
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2-Day Putuo Mountain Private Guided Tour from Shanghai?
- How much is 2-Day Putuo Mountain Private Guided Tour from Shanghai?
- 2-Day Putuo Mountain Private Guided Tour from Shanghai price starts from ₹ 48,415.27. Discover and book 2-Day Putuo Mountain Private Guided Tour from Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2-Day Putuo Mountain Private Guided Tour from Shanghai cancellation policy?
- 2-Day Putuo Mountain Private Guided Tour from Shanghai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2-Day Putuo Mountain Private Guided Tour from Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2-Day Putuo Mountain Private Guided Tour from Shanghai?
- 2-Day Putuo Mountain Private Guided Tour from Shanghai is hosted by Sunny Tours Shanghai. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunny Tours Shanghai on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Day Putuo Mountain Private Guided Tour from Shanghai on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36522P397
Reserve your spot
Putuo Mountain Day Tour from...
Putuo Mountain Guided Tour with...
About the operator
Sunny Tours Shanghai
Joined in March 2012
#2 of 257 Tours & Activities in Shanghai
- H7001BLdeanh00Insightful Tour of a Relatively Unknown Piece of Jewish / Chinese HistoryThe tour was a revelation - I was unaware of the hospitality that the Chinese people had offered displaced Jewish people during WW2. Our guide Sunny gave us some insights into the city on the way to the museum and was very knowledgeable about the museum and the wider WW2 / Jewish / Chinese context. A walk around the area to points of interest was nice then off to the Bund. Al in all a very worthwhile and value for money tour with a great guide. Dean, NZ
- Adventure6316572780400Sunny is a great host for an interesting tourI did not know about the Jewish history in Shanghai and enjoyed the tour. Sunny really knew a lot about the topic and was a very friendly host. The walking tour after the museum was fun too.
- 563charlinec00Immersion à Shanghai dîner et promenade sur le BundThe food tasting was varied even though my partner has an allergy to crustacea, Annie managed to let us taste different Chinese delicious food ! We walked around and enjoyed feeling included in the Shanghai's life. Then ended up the tour by a wonderful ride on the boat around the bund with thoses beautiful lights and massive buildings. This experience is totally worth it ! Thank you Annie and Sunny for your professionalism and kindness.
- FarAway1663964232600Pleasant day trip to ZhujiajiaoAnnie provided a very informed and interesting tour of Zhujiajiao with lots of facts and general history of China and Chinese culture, both old and new. She is very knowledgable and provides wide context to the things you see. The town itself is narrow streets and vendors with much traditional food on offer. Delicious. The 10 minute boat ride gives beautiful views of the buildings and the Kezhi gardens are also very peaceful. Transfer from Shanghai is easy by car and included in the price. Well worth the visit.
- Passport0181638731600Memorable cruiseHaving only a day to spare before leaving Shanghai after a rather tiresome business week, my colleague and I decided to look for something interesting to do. After quite a frustrating time trying to get a local guide who could speak English without success, I opted to try Trip advisor and luckily enough, I landed on Sunny Tours Shanghai page. Sunny Tours Shanghai were very efficient. They acted so fast on our request and everything was sealed. We agreed to meet the driver at 6pm outside our hotel. The driver arrived very early for pick up and at 5.50pm we left for the dinner cruise. He was accompanied by Chris a very professional, knowledgeable, charismatic and very pleasant female guide. Our evening was super beautiful and memorable. The guide was very keen to detail and answered every question we had. The sites and sounds of Shanghai at night along Hungpu river were dreamy. We loved the VIP seating, the snacks and drinks offered onboard the cruise. After dinner Chris took us to a very classy Chinese restaurant where we had a scrumptious meal. I would recommend Sunny Tours Shanghai anytime! Would also love to thank Sunny for coming to see us off the cruise. This was so sweet of you.
- W2968MWjank00great tripSunny picked us up at the hotel, showed us around the markets, even helped us haggle. We tasted the local beer. It was a great trip.
- Fearless0056318333600zhujiajiao water town tour with SunnyOur target for the day was zhujiajiao water town. My family and I had a great time. We saw a variety of locations; the natural environment and the ancient historic city were both stunning. Sunny was very informative; we visited local shops, saw plenty of local street cuisine, and visited a lovely in-house garden; and last, we enjoyed an incredible boat ride at the old city. I owe Sunny a debt of gratitude that will surely lead me back to China.
- yanlL962XJ00Day trip to HangzhouDespite rainy day I did everything as planned visited temple had local lunch in tea village and west lake and old street, and my guide help me to take a lot of pictures. Thank you for her. It was a nice
- C3818LTcharliew00Solo tour of ShanghaiAmazing experience! My tour guide, Chris, was very professional and knowledgeable of the cites. Dinner was delicious and authentic and my tour moved in a timely manner. My hotel was outside of pickup area but Sunny Tours arranged a private driver to pick me up at my hotel, dropped me off at Shanghai Tower and drove me back to my hotel at the end of the night. I would highly recommend this tour if you are traveling solo or with a group. I would book a tour again especially if Chris was my tour guide again.
- Bellajo201600Shopping tripSunny was very prompt with communication and met me on time at my hotel. She tailored the tour to my needs. However where she really excelled was helping me to resolve some issues with the tailor making my clothes, going over and above to make sure that my clothes turned out ok. I’m most grateful for her persistence and patience.
- janicelW4942DN00Sunny tour - Suzhou day tripAnn is an amazing guide. She is a very wealth of knowledge of the places we went to. She is also very informative, accommodative and pays attention to little details such as Reminding us to be careful while taking the steps or walking on uneven surfaces.
- Freddy K00VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS TOURWe met the tour guide “CHRIS”c, so friendly, informative, and very helpful in accomodating all our needs for the whole tour. The tour itself Is very flexible, the car that was used for transportation were also decent. Very satisfied
- 13takk00My experience of Shanghai River Night Cruise!This is a great tour company which host an amazing cruise tour for us, especially the company provided a great, helpful and friendly tour guide for us, her name is Jane. So i must say we are so lucky to have experience with this tour company with its great tour guide today. I strongly support its service and sincerely recommended...
- depinderkaurs00Business group tour - Sunny was a lovely guide.We were a bunch of office colleagues in Shanghai and Sunny's group tour turned out to be good choice for us. She spoke and understood English clearly and took us around to key spots in the city and to a nice lunch place that was appropriate for the group. Thanks Sunny for a lovely experience!
- hoyden00Excellent experienceAbsolutely the best way to see Shanghai. I learned so much and saw things I would never have seen if I tried to manage alone. Annie was a wonderful, knowledgeable and friendly guide who went out of her way to tailor the experience to my interests. I particularly appreciate the care she put into finding vegetarian food for me. An excellent experience.