Meet your excellent English-speaking guide at the airport arrival hall, then begin your Shanghai tour. Below is the attraction list for you, and choose a few places that you want to see the most:
• Yu Garden, was first built in 1559 during the Ming Dynasty. The garden was the largest and most prestigious of its era in Shanghai.
• Bund or Riverside Promenade, is a waterfront area in central Shanghai. The best place in the city to enjoy the contrast picture of Modern Shanghai and Classical Colonial Shanghai.
• Former French Concession: You can choose among Fuxing Park, Tianzifang or XinTianDI area to visit.
• Museum: Shanghai Museum, Propaganda Museum, Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall.
• Temple: Jade Buddha Temple, Confucius Temple, Longhua Temple
• City Skyscrapers: Shanghai Tower, Shanghai World Financial Tower, Jinmao Tower and etc.
• M50 Contemporary Art Center
• Other attractions: feel free to discuss with your friendly local guide about it.
After tour, you guide will drop you off either at airport or Maglev Train station.