View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This private day trip takes you to the prestigious Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Spot (Mt. Lingshan Grand Buddha Scenic Area) from Shanghai by bullet train. It's located Wuxi and on the Majishan Peninsula stretching from the northern Bank of Taihu Lakei. This attraction is famous for the world’s largest bronze Buddha statue with an amazing height of 88 meters (289 feet). In addition, it features wonderful attractions including the Brahma Palace, Five Mudra Mandala, Nine Dragons Bathing Sakyamuni, Xiangfu Temple and many other Buddhist sites.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lingshan Buddhist Scenic SpotStop: 4 hours - Admission includedMeet up your friendly private guide at your Shanghai city hotel lobby in the morning, and head up to Hongqiao Railway Station to take bullet train to Wuxi City. Then, take local transportation to Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Spot (Mt. Lingshan Grand Buddha Scenic Area). Upon arrival, pass thru the entrance, and start your visiting to below attractions: • Grand Screen Wall • Altar of Buddha’s Footprints • Nine Dragons Bathing Sakyamuni • Buddha’s Hand Square • Xiangfu Temple • Ancient Ginkgo Square • Grand Buddha • Brahma Palace • Flying Dragon Tower • Five Mudra Mandala During lunch break, enjoy a vegetarian buffet at Brahma Palace. After your tour is finished, your will head back to Shanghai city by bullet train. Then, your guide will send you back to your hotel in Shanghai.Read more
- Private guide
- Local transportation
- Vegetarian buffet lunch at Brahma Palace (if all inclusive package is selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee (if all inclusive package is selected)
- Round trip bullet train tickets between Shangahai and Wuxi
- Entry/Admission - Lingshan Buddhist Scenic Spot
- Battery Car in the attraction
- Audio Guide Device rental
- Entrance fee (if guide and service package is selected)
- Lunch (if guide and service package is selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Amazing Shanghai Trip
Amazing time, great guide, highly recommend
We had an amazing time in Zhujiajiao with our guide, Snow. She was very informative and punctual. She asked a lot…
8 hour exploration of Shanghai
Wow! Words cannot fathom the experience we received today. Our tour guide was professional and super knowledgeable…
Must Do Tour when in Shanghai!
Snow was an amazing guide. She is knowledgable and so personable!! We had a fabulous time exploring Yu Garden,…
Fantastic evening in Shanghai
Our tour and especially tour guide were great. Snow (our guide) took superb care of us making sure we got in the…
Great tour to see Shanghai
Snow was very helpful and showed us around Zhujiajiao, Shanghai Tower, Jade Buddha Temple and the French…
Great day with Snow
Had a great half day tour with our guide, Snow. She took us to the Jade Buddha Temple, the Yu Market, the Bund…
Great time at Zhujiajiao
Wilson, our guide, was fantastic on our trip to the water town of Zhujiajiao. He was knowledgeable, fun, and…
Great tour with Snow!
We just had the best private tour with Snow. We learned about the history of Jade Buddha Temple, then went Yu…
Water Village from Shanghai Half Day Tour
Caroline took my husband & me to the water village from Shanghai. Caroline was a fantastic guide in all regards…
Thank you for a great tour. We had a great time and very interesting. Snow, our tour guide, was very helpful and…
- Duration: 9–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999