Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Birding Photographers, - will get to see the exotic Birding spots Experience Birders - get great Birding spots as we have good knowledge Chennai Birding map - know more with the experienced international Birder who does curation, - have deep interaction with our Curator, who is also a Bird call specialist. For Beginners - learn more, spot birds birds at distance through advanced Spotting Scope On top of all, we are well known in Chennai for Bird walks - Refer to - Much more
- You'll start atGuindyOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sholinganallur Marsh LandStop: 2 hoursOur curator recommends and takes the Birders to the right spot in and around Chennai depending on the season and time.Read more
- You'll end atGuindyGuindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IndiaSee address & details
Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Returns to original departure point
- Birding Specialist curation using Telescope
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Anything other than inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was a wonderful trip for a day away from city and to watch the flamingo birds and many other birds with a passionate birdwatcher. The trip was well organised by keyterns and had a plenty of learning to carry back home!
Date of experience: January 2020
Response from KeyTerns, Director of Sales at Chennai, Curated Birding and Birding Photo Walk
Responded 14 Jan 2020
Thanks a lot for your review. We are happy that you had a wonderful trip with plenty of learning. We take great care in organizing these curated trips with guests such as you in our mind. Of course credit goes to our Birding specialist for the identification of various Bird species and explanation of their behaviour. The Spotting Scope is really an exciting tool to observe birds at a distance. Thanks once again. Look forward to seeing you in another trip.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Kashmir trip during covid time
My first trip with keyterns but they made last moment nice arrangements for hotel, cab. Recommended.
Trip to Dandeli
I had a good trip to the heavenly forests of Dandeli and I saw a lot of beautiful birds which are endemic to the we…
Well organised trip
I did this birding trip a few days back and I had a nice experience. Very responsive and responsible tour operato…
Excellent and resourceful
It was a well planned and thoroughly executed by the tour guide Mr.Vaithee to Gandikota the Indian Grand Canyon.
When we planned to go to Coorg, I left the planning, booking, etc everything to keyterns, as they have arranged a c…
Great time with a great resource
Vijay is the person you feel lucky to have met. His experience as a working archaeologist in Mahabalipuram and Tami…
Chennai museum tour with archaeologist
Very nice tour of stone and bronze gallery. Mr. Vijay was our guide. He explained the background history and variou…
I am interested In archaeology and been with more excitement. No words to describe... Workmanship in olden days
Our group thoroughly enjoyed the tour of Mammalapuram all because of our highly knowledgeable guide Vijay! Vijay ga…
Truly a Walk to Remember 😊
It was one of the best experiences. Was awed by the knowledge and workmanship of our ancestors. Had been to the gal…
Egmore Walk with Key Terns
I love to share my experience about this trip. Though I have gone to this museum earlier it has not created much i…
Museum walk Chennai
It is very detail and informative. Great experience. Enjoyed and thrilled. The curator described everything patient…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Chennai, Curated Birding and Birding Photo Walk
- Chennai, Curated Birding and Birding Photo Walk price starts from ₹ 2,799.14. Discover and book Chennai, Curated Birding and Birding Photo Walk on Tripadvisor
- Chennai, Curated Birding and Birding Photo Walk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chennai, Curated Birding and Birding Photo Walk on Tripadvisor
- Chennai, Curated Birding and Birding Photo Walk is hosted by KeyTerns. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KeyTerns on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chennai, Curated Birding and Birding Photo Walk on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Chennai, Curated Birding and Birding Photo Walk on Tripadvisor