Mumbai Sky Line Private Sailing Excursion for up to 5ppl
By Oyster Sailing
per group (up to 5)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Mineral water
- Sailor / Skipper
- Safety Life Jackets during sailing
- Transfer from jetty to the Sail Boat
- Entry/Admission - Gateway of India
- Departure details
- Gateway Of India Mumbai, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India Jetty No. 5, Opposite Entrance of Taj Hotel, Near Gateway of India,, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001 Reporting time 15 min prior of the booking time slot. Before reaching the location kindly call the coordinator. Details of the coordinator shall be sms post booking made.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 208808P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Mumbai Sky Line Private Sailing Excursion for up to 5ppl?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mumbai Sky Line Private Sailing Excursion for up to 5ppl on Tripadvisor
- How much is Mumbai Sky Line Private Sailing Excursion for up to 5ppl?
- Mumbai Sky Line Private Sailing Excursion for up to 5ppl price starts from ₹ 5,369.20. Discover and book Mumbai Sky Line Private Sailing Excursion for up to 5ppl on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mumbai Sky Line Private Sailing Excursion for up to 5ppl cancellation policy?
- Mumbai Sky Line Private Sailing Excursion for up to 5ppl cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Mumbai Sky Line Private Sailing Excursion for up to 5ppl on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mumbai Sky Line Private Sailing Excursion for up to 5ppl?
- Mumbai Sky Line Private Sailing Excursion for up to 5ppl is hosted by Oyster Sailing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Oyster Sailing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mumbai Sky Line Private Sailing Excursion for up to 5ppl on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 208808P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atGateway Of India MumbaiApollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, IndiaJetty No. 5, Opposite Entrance of Taj Hotel, Near Gateway of India,, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001 Reporting time 15 min prior of the booking time slot. Before reaching the location kindly call the coordinator. Details of the coordinator shall be sms post booking made.See address & details
- 1Gateway of IndiaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedCreate a panache of memories with your love ones in galore to all the serenity. Feel the wind and the thrill of sailing. Feast your eyes on the clear horizon as you leisure out with your legs down in the water with breathtaking views of Gateway Of India, some of Mumbai‘s oldest Light houses & naval bases and if you are lucky enough to get a view of the jumping dolphins. Perfect for family/ friends or cupid sailing. Enjoy the iconic view of The Gateway Of India & The Taj Mahal Palace. Relax and enjoy the splendid weather and joyful breeze.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in March 2014
#4 of 70 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Mumbai
- farhak202100Wonderful experience with oyster sailingIt was a thrilling experience with Oyster sailing as we decided to celebrate our anniversary at the private yacht. The staff made necessary arrangements as it was a suprise for my husband and they covered all the inclusions mentioned in the package. I'm so glad it went as planned and I would recommend everyone looking for dinner parties or date night out to definately book oyster sailing for a wonderful experience.
- TabyP00Lovely eveningWas very special and was well organised . My partner and I had a great evening and it was well planned and everything was done to what I had asked
- Wanderer0507318946200One of a kind experienceThe boat ride was a serene escape, with gentle waves, breathtaking scenery, and a feeling of freedom. Sharing it with loved ones made it even more special, and the connection with nature was truly magical. It's an experience filled with tranquility and lasting memories Do visit for this experience only at oyster sailings
- Nomad5598435408600It was goodIt was great trip and most memorable Enjoyed a lot! Great ambience and luxury.. Would recommand everyone
- Saad9820900Good sailMy first boat ride, New experience, Good service , Must try with friends, Overall very good experience 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
- snaamlsa00the worstif I could rate this zero stars I would. I’ve booked 2 days prior to our tour and the latest available time was 2pm. I received an email that my booking was confirmed with instructions on how to get there and where to meet exactly. On the day of our scheduled tour we showed up on time and at jetty 5(the meeting place and where people usually get on their boats). There was no one to welcome us and no one there knew anything about this annoying company and no one had any idea about tours being held at that time. I checked my email and there was a local number to contact the company, I called several times but no one answered.. tried whatsapp and still received no response, the heat was unbearable and it had been over 15minutes already with the 6 of us being clueless and doubted if we’d been scammed. We walked a bit to find shade to sit under, and then I received a whatsapp call asking me what I wanted!! I was super mad and told them I had a booking and waiting at the gate, they asked me to send them a confirmation of my booking! turns out they never knew of my booking and apologized for it and assured that someone is coming to pick us up, we waited for another 30minutes and the guy told us to come to another gate that’s about a 5-7minutes walk from the original gate, we had an elderly in the group and walking towards gateway of india in the heat and crowd wasnt easy but we did it anyway cuz canceling or asking for a refund isnt allowed as per the conditions, at this point I had greatly regretted booking for this tour. okay now we went aboard the boat and to the second boat, it looked from the pictures that it would be air-conditioned from the inside but it wasn’t and didn’t have any kind of ventilation, it was an oven. We sat on top the whole trip, it was very hot but the breeze felt nice. We were only given water which wasn’t even cold, we asked if there were any other beverages as described in the details but there was absolutely nothing to offer except water. There were 2 guys who managed the boat 1 of whom didn’t care at all and looked so tired he didn’t want to be bothered and felt like he was forced to be here, the other was nice but both of them were silent the whole trip, whenever we asked them about what is in front of us they had no idea.. I’m not sure if they should’ve been tour guides but we definitely would’ve loved if someone talked about the skyline of mumbai and explained things. Overall this was my worst experience ever with booking ANY tour. Not worth the money at all. Maybe it would’ve been nice for couples but for a family of different ages it’s a big no.
- Avinashak118000One of the worst experienceNever ever go to Monalisa yatch.worst experience.better just visit Gateway of India...its worth more than Monalisa yatch.after receiving payment there service end there.Then u r no more customer for them.Yatch came 1hr20min late,but these people didnt show courtesy to inform u,after getting on boat,it was there at same place for 20 min bcos person did not open headsail(jib), after complaining he opened up headsail, next 15 mins he took to come at windy area which was not his mistake,but we almost lost 35 min.Bcos of delay and we came from other end of western line, we had to request them to take us back as we were travelling with kids,and it was very late, so we boarded transfer boat, but at midway its fuel ran out,he was not having fuen,again we had to wait for longer time, in 1½ hr journey it made our mind not to rtrn back to that yatch.after getting down we met one more couple, was asking refund from same sailor, aftr enquiry came to knw, they also had same experience with same owner. When tried to share experience with yatch person, he started making fun and sending emoji like he dnt care, also said dnt come back, this is the treatment given to customer. Our mistake was we paid money whenever he asked and how much he asked without asking for compensation for his worst service. Even security officer at VIP gate said he has history of bad services many times. I took time to write review so that other shud not suffer. Thank you This is the number of that person who was dealing with us and started abusing later on when we try to share our experience 9819754109
- AmbyBafna00AmazinfThis was my first sail and booking with oyster was easy and convenient. The Coordinator - Bushra was very helpful and guided me well. The boat was well maintained and the master there was good too!! it was a great experience and spotting a Dolphin was the cherry on the cake.
- bushraM7700ExcellentHad an awesome time with my family for sailing this weekend. Thanks to oyster sailing services. The captain was really good and knowlegdable
- Shafak_kochra100Oyster sailing 👌Had an amazing time sailing with oyster sailing !! Excellent service ..the booking process was very easy and Very helpful and kind staff .would love to sail again with them ❤️
- Sakshi000000Outing like this😍Lovely day 😍great outing with frnds really enjoyed alot❤ team was amazing really wonderful day.oyster
- Nirma987600Ladies timeEnjoyed very much ☺️ really appreciate the team , worked very well 👍 great outing with amazing sunset 🌇
- Garima1905437800Great outing...Great day 😍 really love the sunrise vibe, enjoyed alot. Best experience thing in mumbai🛥⛵️thank you team oyster
- 542gauravj00PartyyyHey oyster! We had really good time. The crew and skippers were amazing . Fascinate sunset 🌅😍 sailing amazed me and it was very wonderful moment .
- Mmmmm0600Thingstodo..Hey oystersailing! We had really amazing time and enjoyed a lot👌😍 love to visit again.. excellent job by team on yacht. Sunset touched my heart❤️Must recommended thing to do in Mumbai.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2023 • Friends
It was the best experience ever, it made our day more special. we also spotted dolphins. The sail was greAt !!!
The sunset looked beautiful. Great service.
The sunset looked beautiful. Great service.
Written 27 September 2023
Jul 2022 • Family
Very nice iwas system we aWndarfull staff is very good really good is very testy I will coming again
Written 12 November 2022
Experience was good. Still have an option of improvement like guiding the tourists about sailing and near by areas. Overall it is a good option with family.
Written 30 October 2022
Dec 2021 • Family
I went to sailing with my friends I was not a big fan of sailing earlier but after this experience I have fallen in love with it
Written 24 October 2022
Oct 2022 • Friends
We had a great day! The team was helpful and knowledgeable. The view has my heart😍 yachting was amazing⛵️
Written 22 October 2022
Oct 2022 • Friends
Fantastic day wid friends 😍 enjoyed alot and love to visit again. Sunset was the best part 🌅 yacht sailing was amazing we party hard and crew was good!❤️
Written 19 October 2022
Oct 2022 • Family
I went to sailing with my family on my birthday and it was absolutely worth it! It was a beautiful experience and the view was a treat to the eyes. Thank you Oyster for such a good deal.
Written 14 October 2022
Wonderful experience..spent very good time and coordinator was very helpful.will definitely recommend my friends.created memory for us.
Written 10 May 2022
Apr 2022 • Friends
It was a great experience. Very refreshing. My friends and I had a great time! Highly recommended!!!
Written 9 May 2022
Apr 2022 • Friends
Loved the ride!! Can’t explain how amazing it was can’t wait to do it again. Thankyou oyster for the amazing experience
Written 12 April 2022
Thank you for reviewing us. Your feedback is valuable to us. We are overwhelmed to receive your feedback and are glad you had a memorable experience. We would be overjoyed to serve you once again. Stay updated with our activities on Fb & Instagram!!! Thanks. Team Oyster Services
Written 13 April 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Showing results 1-10 of 45