Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
In his quest for the true meaning of life, Gautam Buddha sowed the first seeds of Buddhism in India. The Buddhist Circuit tours are the holy sites of Buddhism where Buddha was born, attained Enlightenment, preached his first Sermon and attained Nirvana. Lumbini, Bodhgaya, Rajgir, Nalanda, Sarnath, Kushinagar, Vaishali & Sravasti are the primary Buddhist sites. Equally rewarding Buddhist destinations like Ajanta, Ellora, Sanchi and non Buddhist sites to add a little variety to your tour. These sties enrich you with deeper understanding of Buddhism and the path that Buddha followed.
Mumbai – Aurangabad (flight)
Aurangabad – Ajanta (105kms/ 2...
Aurangabad – Ellora (36kms/ 1...
Delhi - Bodhgaya (flight)
Bodhgaya - Rajgir - Nalanda -...
Patna - Vaishali - Kesariya -...
Kushinagar - Lumbini (160kms/...
Lumbini - Shravasti (160kms/...
Shravasti – Varanasi (315kms/...
Varanasi – Khajuraho (Flight)
Khajuraho – Sanchi (350kms/ 7hrs)
Sanchi – Bhimbetka - Bhojpur -...
Bhopal - Delhi (flight)
- Garland welcome and assistance of our office representative at airport
- 17 Nights accommodation in selected price category hotels.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Bottled drinking water in car
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city).
- Private chauffer driven air-conditioned deluxe car for airport transfers, sightseeing & excursion
- Monuments entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Applicable GST (Government taxes)
- Entry/Admission - Elephanta Caves
- Entry/Admission - Ajanta Caves
- Entry/Admission - Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple
- Entry/Admission - Daulatabad Fort
- Entry/Admission - Rajgir
- Entry/Admission - Nalanda University Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Kesariya Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Parinirvana Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Sarnath Deer Park
- Entry/Admission - Udaygiri Caves
- Entry/Admission - Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka
- MUM - IXU- DEL - Gaya, VNS – Khajuraho & Bhopal - Delhi flight fare approx INR 25500 per person.
- Camera charges at monuments
- Main Meals, Lunch or dinner unless mentioned
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.
STATUE OF UNITY
Is is very good and beautiful place. There are all types of facility is available like food, bus and entertainment.…
Do not miss SoU
If you are visiting SoU then you need atleast two days there. Do visit ArogyaVan there. It's a nice concept develop…
Enjoyed the Kaziranga Greenery with - Majestic Elephant
Hotel Borgos was excellent - Well maintained, good rooms, nice evening with local dance troops. Dinner with wine wa…
Majestic view of the World's tallest statue
Heavily packed during holidays, so express pass/ advance booking is highly recommended. The museum is very detailed…
World 's First Heritage City
As traveller we have visited different cities and countries but most amazing, safest, varieties of foods, great riv…
Gift from the gods
This tour was absolutely outstanding: amazing views of Himalayan snow capped mountains, fascinating insights into c…
Superb Location and Awesome feeling....
Statue of Unity visit is lifetime memory. The view is superb and be in the memory for long. Facilities around are a…
Did this tour privately with recommended guide
I visited India late July the off season and arrived in Patna on the 30th of July with my godson we were met by Jac…
It was for the first time experience of Anubhuti Class, we boarded in Amritsar Shatabdi. Other than the special cha…
- Mumbai, Mumbai, and 34 more
- Duration: 18 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,244 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Discover Buddhism & Culture (18 Days)
Which attractions will I visit with Discover Buddhism & Culture (18 Days)?
How much is Discover Buddhism & Culture (18 Days)?
Discover Buddhism & Culture (18 Days) price starts from ₹ 2,39,035.64. Discover and book Discover Buddhism & Culture (18 Days) on Tripadvisor
What is the Discover Buddhism & Culture (18 Days) cancellation policy?
Discover Buddhism & Culture (18 Days) cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Discover Buddhism & Culture (18 Days) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Discover Buddhism & Culture (18 Days)?
Discover Buddhism & Culture (18 Days) is hosted by Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Discover Buddhism & Culture (18 Days) on Tripadvisor