View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Water Kingdom offers over 30 attractions spread across 22 acres of clean fun with 90 lakh liters of water. Water Kingdom is a division of the Essel World theme park. Enjoy the many slides and water themed attractions. Essel World is located on an Island on the coastal Gorai village in northwest Mumbai. It is a scenic setting injected with wholesome thrill & entertainment. Includes entry ticket to the Water Kingdom (not Essel World them park). Includes unlimited access to all rides for the entire day as per ticket booked. Access to any special event or paid attractions is not included.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Water Kingdom
- Food and drinks
- Entry to main Theme Park
- Access to certain paid attractions such as Fish pedicure, or any other attraction as notified by the park management from time-to-time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Confirmation voucher will have to be exchanged at the venue, to get the entry ticket
- Rights of admission reserved by the park management
- Children must be accompanied by an adult or a senior citizen
- Classification for Adult and Child ticket is based on height: Adult ticket: Anyone above 4 feet 6 inches Child ticket: Anyone between 3 feet 3 inches and 4 feet 6 inches
- Any valid government-issued ID photo proof required. In case of children, copy of birth certificate or school admission / identity card.
- Park and ride timings are subject to change. Please check the specific ride operations timings at the Park.
- First-aid facility is avaialble
- There are various eating joints inside the Theme Park and offer a range of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Outside eatables are strictly prohibited inside the park to maintain cleanliness & proper hygiene inside the park, even it cause inconvenience to other guest, however the park authority allow only Infant’s food inside the park.
- Once you exit the Water Kingdom, you cannot enter again.
- Some rides are subject to favorable weather conditions
- The Theme Park is open and functional all year round. Though, the park may keep some of the outdoor rides non-operational for safety purposes during monsoons or harsh / inclement weather
- Nylon or lycra swimwear is mandatory for Water Kingdom. Cotton clothes are not advisable. Swimwear is also available on rent and for purchase at Water Kingdom
- Lockers facility at Water Kingdom is provided at nominal rates
- Patrons using various rides / slides and other facilities at Water Kingdom will do so with due caution taking note of the various warning notices displayed at appropriate places and shall utilise the facilities/rides at their own risks.
- Guests need to abide by height and weight restrictions, which varies from ride-to-ride
- All bags, backpacks & personal items will be inspected prior to entering the parks
- Picnic lunches, large duffle bags, suitcases, coolers, bags with wheels, weapons, outside food & beverages, alcohol, illegal drugs strictly not allowed within premises.
- The park management shall not owe any responsibility for lost valuables, mishap or any other damages.
- If you are driving to our parks, we recommend you leave back unessential articles and secure valuables in your car trunk.
- All the rides are upto the extent possible are being kept fully operational. However sometimes it may happen that due to technical reasons certain rides may be non-operational and the management does not owe any liability towards it and is not answerable for such situations
- Guests are informed that the park authorities may photograph / videograph, record or reproduce the images and/or voice during their visit to our parks. Such photographs/video recordings may be used for promotional purposes for which no payment will be made to any such person.
- Please carry the printout of the E-Ticket and exchange it for a valid ticket at the venue.
- The weather is reasonably Hot during summers. One needs to be adequately prepared for the torrential rain, especially during monsoons (June to September)
- Three entrance gates are there in EsselWorld. One via ferryboat i.e. Via Borivali as well as Marve & second one is by road via Bhayander, third is Rainbow gate i.e. entrance from Water Kingdom.
- Ferry return ticket: The charges (as on December 2017) are ₹ 50/- per person (adult or child) and it is a return ticket
- Frequency: Every 20 mins from / for Gorai & 30 mins from / for Marve.
- Marve takes 01 hr for to & fro journey, whereas, Gorai takes 35-40 mts for a return trip. More guests come from Borivali, hence more ferries are deployed there.
- Experienced & qualified crew is operating these ferries
- Paid vehicle parking facility is available at the venue
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Awesome masti with artificial snow fun masti for children romantic for young boys and girls rides are awesome
Date of experience: July 2019
Response from IteeGarg, Manager at Water Kingdom Admission Ticket, Essel World, Borivali (West), Mumbai
Responded 1 Sep 2019
Hi Pakiya, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review and giving us your valuable feedback.We are glad that you good time. We would love to make your experience even more amazing next time you plan to visit us again. Cheers! Team Delhi Airport Service Pvt. Ltd.
we visited last time we had lot of enjoyment with my friends.it was so much nice experiences.water kingdom was very big park.lot of rides music food.everything was so good.
Date of experience: January 2018
Responded 10 Jun 2018
Hi Sagar, Thank you for your kind words and we are delighted to hear that you liked our services. We really appreciate you taking out time and writing this review for us. Hope to get another chance to assist you again! Team Delhi Airport Service Pvt. Ltd.
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 Support