per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Accommodation for 5 nights 6 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private car
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- Assistance on Arrival
- Amount of entry tickets of monuments. Camera use charges
- Personal expenses like drinks, Lunch, Dinner, laundry Etc
- Any extra charges or taxes not mentioned above
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pickup from Delhi Airport / Railway Station Or Any Hotels
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106608P98
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 6 Days 5 Nights Rajasthan Private Desert Tour from Delhi?
- 6 Days 5 Nights Rajasthan Private Desert Tour from Delhi price starts from ₹ 58,269.42. Discover and book 6 Days 5 Nights Rajasthan Private Desert Tour from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- What is the 6 Days 5 Nights Rajasthan Private Desert Tour from Delhi cancellation policy?
- 6 Days 5 Nights Rajasthan Private Desert Tour from Delhi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6 Days 5 Nights Rajasthan Private Desert Tour from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 6 Days 5 Nights Rajasthan Private Desert Tour from Delhi?
- 6 Days 5 Nights Rajasthan Private Desert Tour from Delhi is hosted by Indian Travel Online. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Indian Travel Online on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6 Days 5 Nights Rajasthan Private Desert Tour from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106608P98
Reserve your spot
Delhi - Jaipur
Jaipur - Bikaner
Bikaner - Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
Jodhpur - Delhi
About the operator
Indian Travel Online
New Delhi, India
Joined in November 2018
#39 of 747 Outdoor Activities in New Delhi
- J_M_00000Excellent tour guideVery good guide Malik! Took lots of nice pictures of me and my family. Got us in and out of the Taj Mahal on time.
- Smruti200A Golden triangle experienceIt was a lovely trip and very well organized.would suggest one to fly back from Udaipur to Delhi as the car frive is too long. Otherwise it was very comfortable.
- Trail3339188490500Beautiful experienceI had a trip of 3D/2N to Mathura VrindavanGowardhan and Barsana. The arrangements done by Mr Ajay Verma were good. Car and the driver were very helpful. Completed the whole itinerary given in the schedule. My only advice is that there is room for improvement for accommodation while booking 4 star hotels. Anyways . Trip was good and memorable. Had Darshan at every place with God’s grace. May God bless all who were engaged in making arrangements for the trip
- Neerajvw00Complete Rajasthan With Taj Mahal TourAmazing experience we book This tour With Mr.Ajay Verma they guide us very well and give good itreaney with best price They Pickup Airport and welcome us Our Driver was very nice always on time Hotel all good and some locations give good havelis Thankyou
- Tour4852033300300Rishikesh TripThe hotel was definitely not three star. The bathroom were not clean, and also had broken basin and doors. Room was not clean. Room service was worsttttttt. Breakfasts was nice. Coming to the driver and travel, the places were really beautiful but the experience with the driver was not good. He was a bit lazy and didn't want drive us to some places. He asked us to use toto for traveling and that lead to an expense of 1000 RS extra above the paid amount. But the behaviour of the driver was very good. That it's. The overall experience was mediocre. Thanking you. bye bye.
- Guide2446808031300Old and New Delhi TourWe Book Delhi City Tour, They give very good and Knowledgeable Driver and They Provide Complimentary Tour Guide Was amazing we enjoyed our Trip Always on Time with Smile. Thank-you Ajay VeRma give good services. All perfect highley recommended
- 210kjp00A beautiful holiday in KeralaKerala is beautiful, we were driven by Ansif who was a very courteous and safe driver. Trip was well organised with great hotels and a detailed itinerary.
- LightPacker65707000Not so plesent due to car condition . But overall as due to puncher car was replase for some time . Over all satisfactoryThe vehical swet/ damp smelled a lot as drivers sit in the car all time and sweet there. No proper reding was intimated . Extra km from office was also added.
- Trip3264584319600A true paradise on earthA beautiful experience with a very well organised tour if Kashmir ,a true paradise on earth. Everything was just perfect that includes the accommodation,food and our driver was exceptionally good. They deliver what they say.
- turabalim00Fabulous/Beautiful KashmirAjay has arranged a fantastic itinerary for us in Kashmir which enabled us to experience the length and breadth of Kashmir in wonderful hotels with superb culinary experiences and a wonderful driver/guide who helped us immensely with all sorts of matters on this trip and I have no problem recommending Ajay to all who seek to come and experience the wonders of this beautiful Paradise on Earth known as Kashmir as one Iranian poet has famously proclaimed it to be
- Curious1519462638000Good tripBeautiful trip to Delhi, Agra and Amritsar. The driver Vijay is very good and professional. His communication is well-mannered. I enjoyed with my family on this trip and recommend it to people. It is worth it.
- sitcomsguy00Wonderful trip to Delhi, Agra & AmritsarThe whole trip was a wonderful experience for our family. The hospitality we recieved, from the moment we landed in New Delhi, was very good. The driver Vijay, was drove us to different sight-seeing places in Delhi, Agra, Vrindavan, Mathura and Amritsar, was very well-mannered and is a decent person. He was friendly and guided us in a professional way. I am totally satisfied with this trip and I recommend it to people who are planning for trip to the above-mentioned places.
- PrasanthM6200Amazing tripThe trip to Taj Mahal was a fantastic experience with marvelous architecture and beautiful experience. Malik, the tour guide who showed us this wonderful place is very well-versed with his knowledge of this place and the explanation is top-notch. His fluency with the language and the way he explains makes us learn about this place in a deep manner. Worth it!
- Cruiser79006400Best driver in New DelhiIndian travel online is a great company, they organized all my trip according to my needs and my in. I recommend them 100%. about my driver Vijay, what can I say? he is amazing. if i could give him more than 5 stars i will give him 10 stars. since he picked me up at the airport until now. he has been more than a driver. he has become a person who i can trust while im in New Delhi. he is always giving the extra mile for everything. he will do everyrhing on his hands to make you feel great. his presentation is good, his car is neat and clean. He provides water all thr time. he will take care of you all the time with his special service. you must to ask for him. you won't regret it. thank you so much Vijay, hope see you again
- Cruiser79006400Great tour in AgraI took aprivate tour with Abdul to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort today, it was such an amazing experience for me and Abdul enriched my visit with his knowledge and information about the sites, bringing it all alive. I strongly recommend contacting Abdul if you plan to visit Agra (India) in the future, he will help you to understand Indian culture.