Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by car)
By Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.
This 3 day private tour include private transport from Delhi, local guide service and 2 nights hotel stay in Haridwar or in Rishikesh. Haridwar regarded as one of the seven holiest places to Hindus. According to the Samudra manthan, Haridwar along with Ujjain, Nashik and Prayagraj is one of four sites where drops of Amrit, the elixir of immortality, accidentally spilled over from the pitcher while being carried by the celestial bird Garuda. Rishikesh is a city in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River just 20 km from Haridwar. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation. Temples and ashrams (centers for spiritual studies) line the eastern bank around Swarg Ashram.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 2 Nights accommodation selected price category hotels.
- Deluxe Air-conditioned private vehicle with English speaking chauffeur as per tour program.
- Monuments Entrances of sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Government licensed English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city).
- Government taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Rishikesh Yogis Yogshala
- Gratuities (optional)
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Or anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135633P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by car)?
- How much is Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by car)?
- Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by car) price starts from ₹ 31,281.38. Discover and book Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by car) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by car) cancellation policy?
- Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by car) cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by car) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by car)?
- Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by car) is hosted by Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by car) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135633P17
Delhi - Haridwar/ Rishikesh...
Haridwar/ Rishikesh - Delhi...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Good place to visit especially afer sunset.
Good place to visit, excellent place for photography, pleasant place. Boating ride is there. Temples to visit.
Our Hampi Holiday Our five-day, six-night holiday arranged by Agora Voyages Private Ltd., began on 26 th January when w
The entire trip from day one was a stunning experience. Highly recommend a visit ! A UNESCO World heritage site li…
Experience to remember
We traveled to Omkareshwar from Indore in our car. The route taken was via Bai and Choral. There was traffic in the…
gr8 place to visit
must visit place , at least require 2n / 3 D as world class designed Earth quake museum , Vande Matram museum n sou…
One of sacred jyotirlinga
The sacred temple of Lord Shiva,in the form of Linga.....12th one of jyotirlinga.. The ghrishneshwar temple is near…
It is a must visit, for the way it is being maintained and run. The nearest Rail station is Ektanagar, you may also…
Mahabodhi temple- where you want to visit again and again
The visit to Mahabodhi temple was one of it's kind, highlighted by an excellent guide who took us on the tour of th…
I think the most worst place for tourism is arunachal pradesh whether people or food or culture almost everything i…
Amazing, spritual . World wide people came here to make holly and spritual feelings. Here most popular and…
Absolutely worth day trip in Goa
I highly recommend this day trip to everyone. The driver is professional, the service is excellent. The Anashi Nati…
Nice and well planned trip
Trip was excellent and good guidance from the staff. It was so lovely 🏵️ i find this is helpful for exploring Ahme…
Beautiful city with gardens and shrines to visit. Chashma Shahi, Mughal & Shalimar Garden, Hajrat Bal Dargah, Shank…
Jai Mahakaal 🙏
A great experience ! The stunning corridor and the renovated temple complex by PM Modi is sure to enthral all . The…
Tiger Spotting Adventure
It was quite exhilarating heading out in our open jeeps to search for tigers. Just as fun was trying to see all th…
Wholesome vacation- culture , rest , natural beauty, food
We had a peaceful recluse holiday in Pondicherry. Hub of French and Tamil fusion culture. Rustic non-commercial…