Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by Satabdi Train)
By Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.
This 3 day private tour is design to meet the special interest of traveler, which include intersity travel in satadi train. Enjoy the comfort of private transfer, local sightseeing and excursion with 2 nigts accommodation. Haridwar regarded as one of the seven holiest places to Hindus. According to the Samudra manthan, Haridwar along with Ujjain, Nashik and Prayagraj is one of four sites where drops of Amrit, the elixir of immortality, accidentally spilled over from the pitcher while being carried by the celestial bird Garuda. Rishikesh is a city in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges River just 20 km from Haridwar. The river is considered holy, and the city is renowned as a center for studying yoga and meditation. Temples and ashrams (centers for spiritual studies) line the eastern bank around Swarg Ashram.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel to railway station and back transfer in Delhi
- Train ticket Delhi to Haridwar and back (AC CC tier in 3 & 5 star and 1AC in 5 star hotels price)
- 02-nights / 03-days accommodation in offered hotels or similar (standard room)
- Daily breakfast at hotels.
- Deluxe Air-conditioned private vehicle with English speaking chauffeur as per tour program.
- Monuments Entrances of sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary
- Activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city).
- Applicable GST (government taxes).
- Gratuities (optional)
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, etc.
- Or anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135633P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by Satabdi Train)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by Satabdi Train) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by Satabdi Train)?
- Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by Satabdi Train) price starts from ₹ 33,748.29. Discover and book Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by Satabdi Train) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by Satabdi Train) cancellation policy?
- Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by Satabdi Train) cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by Satabdi Train) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by Satabdi Train)?
- Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by Satabdi Train) is hosted by Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Delhi to Haridwar & Rishikesh (3 Days by Satabdi Train) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135633P18
Delhi - Haridwar/ Rishikesh (by...
Haridwar/ Rishikesh - Delhi (by...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Wholesome vacation- culture , rest , natural beauty, food
We had a peaceful recluse holiday in Pondicherry. Hub of French and Tamil fusion culture. Rustic non-commercial…
Great Short Tour - North Kerala Beach & Hill (Calicut, Wayanad & Kannur)
Excellent small tour. Ended up as a private tour as we were the only ones on it. Especially enjoyed looking around …
Drive through Ghats is good
The distance between Indore and Maheshwar is approximately 75 km. There are two routes and both are good and you wi…
Visit to a historical marvel of a town, Hampi !!
Great place to visit and see the rich culture and heritage of the country through the Vijayanagara period. The domi…
Excellent service, highly recommended
This individual tour offers great service for travellers with a limited time in Varanasi. You will see all the key …
Great day tour in Bangalore!
Great day tour. I was able to visit all the most interesting places. The guide was very knowledgeable and was able …
Wonderful and Informative
Though it was several hours from Delhi, Jyotisar, Sheikh Chili’s Tomb and the adjoining museum, and Brahma Sarovar …
Art, culture and historical wonder!
We visited Ellora caves, Ajanta caves, Daulatabad fort and other sight seeing places in Aurangabad over 3 days. It …
Nice 4 days drive across Himachal
The car was clean and spic and span. The driver wàs polite and courteous and always waited for the command. Stopped…
Pangong lake day trip from Leh
We had a good trip with our guide Rigzin and driver Norbu. They were well versed with the roads and weather conditi…
Budget friendly and efficient
Its a very simple old style travelling. No booking etc. required. Just catch a bus for Maheshwar from the Sarvate B…
Visited Kashmir Valley, on a tour program. It is fantastic place to visit. Militancy is slowly coming down. Locals …
Great highlights of Bangalore
Great experience and very well organized. Picked us up at our hotel. Guide was incredibly knowledgeable and flexib…
Kali tiger reserve
Very well organized safari to the kali tiger reserve. Airport pickup, lodge, safari, boat ride, food: and all custo…
Very good experience, comfortable itinerary, very experienced tour guide and explanation of history.