Golden Triangle Tour India (5 Star)
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Are you planning to travel to India? But the vastness of the country and tiring itineraries is turning you off; then worry not, the unique “Golden Triangle Tour Packages” from Indo routes India not make your holiday amusing and exhilarating but give you a chance to witness the true captivating art, culture and heritage of India!!!!! The Golden triangle Tour, including Delhi, Jaipur and Agra, is one of the most sought-after tours opted by a large number of tourists. If you also want to visit these three amazing cities of the country then you should go for 6 nights and 7 days Tour Package. You will get a chance you witness the best of the culture of India. Each city will offer something unique to you.
- Accommodation using 02 Shared Twin room
- Daily breakfast at the hotels.
- Adventure ride in Jaipur at Amber Fort.
- Camel Ride in Jaipur.
- Horse Tonga ride at Agra.
- Rickshaw Ride in Narrow lanes at Delhi.
- Language Specific Guide/ Tour Escort
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary ( However you have the flexibility to explore more
- Personal assistance by our representative & Offices during arrival and departure.
- Surface Transportation by air-conditioned private Vehicle with chauffeur as per the itinerary.
- All interstate taxes, permits, parking, road tax, toll taxes and fuel charges etc are included.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Medical insurance of any kind.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee & Entrance Fees to Monuments.
- Gratuities: We do not include tipping when quoting the tour price.
- Anything not specified not Included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Delhi :- (5 Star Hotel) “Deluxe Room/Standard Room”
- Jaipur :-(5 Star Hotel) “Elegant Room”
- Agra :- (5 Star Hotel) “Standard Room/Deluxe Room”
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Indo Routes
I had an excellent time with Indo Routes. I would highly recommend to travel with Indo Routes. The driver was on t…
We visited India through Indoroute tours and were delighted with the service. Staff were very friendly and helpful …
Did the walking tour with this company and we had a fantastic time! Enjoyed being able to soak up the culture whils…
It's amazingly beautiful. Beyond words. Fabulous scenes,water falls, heavy rain, rivers and lively people with colo…
- Indo Routes
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999