Delhi Best of Monuments Half day Tour
By Padma Holidays
With the assistance of a private live tour guide and chauffeur, take an exhilarating excursion to the two most well-known UNESCO World Heritage sites, Humayun's Tomb and Qutub Minar, which also includes the well-known Lodhi Garden.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Entry/Admission - New Delhi
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Ranthambore Jungle Safari
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We offer pick up anywhere from Anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89110P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Ranthambore National Park remains closed from 01 July to 30 Sept (3 Month) every year.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depends upon the time of day and traffic conditions in the city.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Delhi Best of Monuments Half day Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Delhi Best of Monuments Half day Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Delhi Best of Monuments Half day Tour?
- Delhi Best of Monuments Half day Tour price starts from ₹ 73,572.83. Discover and book Delhi Best of Monuments Half day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Delhi Best of Monuments Half day Tour cancellation policy?
- Delhi Best of Monuments Half day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Delhi Best of Monuments Half day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Delhi Best of Monuments Half day Tour?
- Delhi Best of Monuments Half day Tour is hosted by Padma Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Padma Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Delhi Best of Monuments Half day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89110P11
Delhi Sight seen
Sunrise view of Taj
Jaipur City tour
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Enjoyable day at an Amazing Location
Overall excellent experience from transportation pick up at our hotel to Agra to see the Taj Mahal and Fort Agra… O…
Terrific Day Trip to Agra (from Delhi)
A terrific full day excursion…Highly recommend! Subhash did a terrific job providing the tour of the Taj Mahal and …
New Delhi to Agra day trip
David (Subhash) was a great guide. His English was great and you could tell that he loves his job. He was very know…
David John R00
Taj Mahal trip
Get this man a trophy for being the best tour guide! He is awesome, knowledgeable and charismatic. Knows a lot abou…
Good sites, typical tourist trap shops
David/Subash did a good job, good sites, good driver. Be prepared to be taken to shops that have high prices, even…
Subhash was super knowledgeable, I learned a lot, and he was also super helpful in knowing the ways of the locals. …
Best birthday ever!!
My favorite part of the trip was definitely the Taj Mahal. Subhash was the best tour guide in the whole entire worl…
Fun Day trip from Delhi to Agra to see the Taj Mahal and Fort Agra
Early drive from Delhi to Agra was safe and comfortable thanks to Mr. KP Singh. Aliafrin, our guide, was extremely …
Amazing drive and visit to Taj Mahal!
We had a very short time in which we had to rush and see the Taj Mahal. Firstly Dev Tours was absolutely amazing be…
Lovely day. Our guide Subash was very knowledgeable, helped us navigate the crowds and took some great photos!
What a great your and experience at the Tag Mahal.
Subash was a great guide. He took us straight past all the queues and in through the west gate. He explained everyt…
Very very good!
Very good your! Very friendly, loads of information and very clear! Takes you to good places with good staff. I wen…
Choose Subash as your Guide
Subash was so professional, informative, and kind. He made the experience so wonderful. It was essential to have s…
Tour guide Mr Subhash did a fabulous job explaining us the history behind Taj Mahal. He was very detailed explainin…
Great morning to see sunrise at the Taj Mahal with Subash. Had a very nice time hearing about how it was made and t…