This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tajmahal Travel Agra, Agra 282001 India
• 6:00 AM - You will be Picked Up From Delhi hotel/airport, Drive towards same day taj mahal tour by car in a comfortable car and cover the 240km distance in less than 3 hours. Upon arrival to Agra, we shall head straight towards the Gem of the Monuments, Taj Mahal.
• 9:00 Hrs - Visit Taj Mahal. Taj is quoted as one of the top-10 must visit places on Earth, hence is a must visit place for many reasons. First, it is one of the most beautiful monuments in the entire world and included amongst the Seven Wonders of the World. Second, it depicts the true love of an emperor for his wife and thus is quoted as the Symbol of Love. Last, but not the least.
Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal, the beautiful monument stands proudly on the banks of River Yamuna. The white monument is built of pure marble and is a supreme piece of architecture. Not just the monument itself, but the atmosphere around it is sufficient to fill your heart from romance, tranquility and pure love.* PLEASE NOTE THE TAJ REMAINS CLOSED ON FRIDAY*
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
• 11:30 Hrs - Visit Agra Fort. Next prominent monument in Agra is the grand Agra Fort, also known as the Red Fort of Agra. The fort was the seat of power for the Mughal Empire and served as their capital for many decades. It is also the same place where Shah Jahan spent the last years of his life after he was imprisoned by his son Aurangzeb. Today, Agra Fort serves as a royal museum and showcases innumerable belongings of the erstwhile Mughal Empire, including their armory, costumes, jewelry and much more. Certainly a must visit place for all history and architecture lovers.
• 13:30 Hrs – Lunch. Free time will be given to you for having lunch at your own expense.
• 14:30 Hrs – Head towards the Marble Factory to see how the raw pieces of marbles are converted into beautiful structures. Thousands of people work in the factory making marble inlay products, including the smaller replicas of the Taj.
The factory was established in the year 1862 to preserve the art-and-crafts of Agra. Within the factory, you may find a huge collection of beautiful antiques and other artifacts that the Mughals left. These items are now placed in their family treasure. Other than those items placed in the Mughal Treasury, you may purchase antiques and artifacts to carry with you as a souvenir.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
• 15:30 Hrs – Visit Baby Taj, Another beautiful monument in Agra is called Baby Taj, or the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daula. Built in the memory of the most precious person in the Court of Mughals, the monument is a replica of the Taj Mahal and thus is also called Baby Taj. It is considered to be the first tomb built in India.
• 17:00 Hrs – Drive Back To Delhi, After exploring these places, conclude your journey and drive back to Delhi. Our driver shall drop you at your hotel or the Airport.
Duration: 30 minutes