Sohna Hills & Boating tour near Delhi
By Discover Activities
A picturesque and adventurous spot just 60 kilometers from Delhi, a huge natural lake disappearing into a range of hillocks, this is all about the "Sohna" and "Damdama" Lake. Enchanting hills and farms around the sprawling lake makes it an ideal spot for picnic and nature lovers who throng it often durig the weekends. You can enjoy and panoramic boat ride in the calm lake waters, watch exotic birds resting on the lakeside, you can enjoy also a plethora of activities like giant wheel ride, fun rides OR simply enjoy sipping tea while watching the fun and frolicking outside.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in private car
- Entry/Admission - Damdama Lake
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- DELHI AND GURGAON HOTELS
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76234P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Sohna Hills & Boating tour near Delhi?
- Sohna Hills & Boating tour near Delhi price starts from ₹ 4,496.40. Discover and book Sohna Hills & Boating tour near Delhi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sohna Hills & Boating tour near Delhi cancellation policy?
- Sohna Hills & Boating tour near Delhi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sohna Hills & Boating tour near Delhi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sohna Hills & Boating tour near Delhi?
- Sohna Hills & Boating tour near Delhi is hosted by Discover Activities. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Activities on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sohna Hills & Boating tour near Delhi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76234P8
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Damdama LakeStop: 2 hours - Admission includedAfter a comfortable pickup from your hotel in Delhi, after a couple of hours journey you will reach "Sohna" and suddenly feel that you have escaped the maddening rush and crawls outside. Nestled among the Aravali hills, "Damdama" Lake is one of the biggest natural lakes in Haryana, Damdama Lake fills a depression in the Aravalli hills and has got placid waters. You can enjoy boating in Damdama Lake by Row Boats, Paddle Boats, Motor Boats . Lake is also good for adventure activities like Rock climbing in the difficult terrains of the Aravalli or on rock climbing walls made at adventure resorts. Cormorants, terns, egrets, robins, kingfishers, and sirus cranes flock to the lake every year. There is a rocky hillock at the far end of the lake. On the way up, you'll come across poultry and goats in a little farm with ingeniously built stone huts belonging to nomadic Gujjars. A solitary Durga temple and overgrown ruins from some ancient fort combined to make up a picture of romance.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Varanasi,a holy place
If visiting Varanasi,one should enjoy boating from Assi Ghat to Namo Ghat,enjoy beuty of Namo Ghat.It is a lovely p…
by lanes, temples and lives of locals
The Old Delhi walk covered the bylanes, the ancient temples/mosques/churches, and the local lifestyle of localites …
calm guide among the noisy traffic and crowds
I spent 2 days in Delhi on my own, but only after meeting "Jai", I finally found peace amidst the chaotic city. I …
last and the best day of Indian trip
My last day of the Indian trip turned out to be the best one with Jai. Experienced a kind of secret that you take p…
Old Delhi's Tales of valour, chivalry and spices
Old Delhi is all about fables, tales of valour, chivalry and treachery also, we used to think that Old Delhi is jus…
lovely city, lovely efforts by the guide to make the tour most interesting
The passion of the guide was evident in his narration about the history, culture, traditions, and important spots o…
Every by-lane is full of ancient charms and is a kind of adventure
Every by-lane is full of ancient charms and is a kind of adventure. Every market is enormous and goods are sold in …
Stories of old Delhi, history and spices in abundance
Jai knows the deepest spots of historic old Delhi so well, it is a real treat to hear all those stories of old Delh…
It was such a great day in Old Delhi
Jai is very passionate about his job and very much knows what is doing. Loved to see Old delhi through his eyes. It…
walked at our own pace, very undestanding guide
Jai allowed us to walk at our own pace, he was explaining us about all the spices and also about products and it s…
Jampacked with history and full of urban adventures.
Jampacked with history and full of urban adventures. Ever felt like jostling for space and suddenly got a breather …
Bylanes of Old Delhi, by the way the got to now the best of history
Bylanes of Old Delhi, by the way the got to now the best of history of Old Delhi. Every quarter is majestic full of…
Best and nearest natural gem from delhi
Probably the best and nearest birding and wildlife region from Delhi. Natural bloom was at its best and birds seeme…
ancient bazaars with stampede of shoppers, it lie an adventure to roam there
Whole area was like an ancient bazaar, exactly out of a travel book. Avoid getting crushed at times by using a bicy…
Explore the hidden bylanes, temples and hordes of spices.
Explore the hidden bylanes, temples and hordes of spices. When you walk in the spice market, your nostrils gets f…