We are a responsible company, we work in partnership with the authorities to provide the highest possible security, our guide staff is qualified and licensed. All guides are friendly professionals and we strive to provide the best service. For us Every day is an adventure
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- We included 3 liters of water per person, Lunch (big sandwich, optional flavor), Fruits of the season, bread, and chocolat.
- Gloves and walking sticks.
- Entry/Admission - Volcan Maderas
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up all our guests at the hotel who are staying as long as they are located in moyogalpa
- Moyogalpa port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 141032P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Climbing the volcano woods in ometepe?
- Climbing the volcano woods in ometepe price starts from ₹ 4,319.58. Discover and book Climbing the volcano woods in ometepe on Tripadvisor
- What is the Climbing the volcano woods in ometepe cancellation policy?
- Climbing the volcano woods in ometepe cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Climbing the volcano woods in ometepe on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Climbing the volcano woods in ometepe?
- Climbing the volcano woods in ometepe is hosted by Green Expeditions Ometepe. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Green Expeditions Ometepe on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Climbing the volcano woods in ometepe on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 141032P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Volcan MaderasStop: 7 hours - Admission includedIt is a beautiful hike with a considerable level of difficulty, the view and the lagoon inside the crater is amazing. In addition you can observe monkeys, birds and a lot of interesting plants and animalsRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Green Expeditions Ometepe
Joined in July 2017
- Tatiana T00Amazing expirience!It was not easy hike, but worth it big time! Everything was very well organised by the Green Expedition, very generous coffee , sandwiches, granola bar, nuts , energy drink before the hike, I even didn’t take all of it, was too much:) They do provide 2 guides for the group of 10 people, guides are very nice, kind and smiley! If I have to recommend it worth every dollar to pay for this amazing expirience climbing Consepcion volcano in Ometepe! Thank you, Green Expedition! You are just perfect!
- Journey61615200Todd and Shawn’s volcano island experience.We had an amazing day. Our guide was very informative and experienced. Definitely not an easy hike though you need to be in excellent physical condition. We also had a great time exploring the island on the motorcycles. I would recommend staying on the island a couple of days because there is so much to see and do. I can’t wait to bring the family back next year.
- Rhlfc1000Motorbike rentalWe rented a motorbike for 2 days and enjoyed it so much we extended it to 3. It was a great way to see the island easily. The bike was in excellent condition, the team were very helpful and allowed us to trial out driving different bikes before we chose one. We paid a very reasonable price and the Green Expeditions team were very contactable via WhatsApp if we had any questions. Would highly recommend this company if you are planning to rent a bike/ scooter in ometepe!
- 15jankip00ATV rental for the dayFantastic experience renting an ATV we managed to go around the entire island without any issue. The owner gave a great briefing at the start and allowed us to take pics of the ATV and video to give us comfort.
- lir002300Highly recommendHighly Recommend!! We hit a rock in the road and unfortunately incurred some damages/scratches to the moped. The owner was very kind and understanding, and was very fair and honest when it came to paying for the damages. From start to finish he was helpful and respectful!
- G5133UUdanielar00AmazingBesides from the actual amazing experience of hiking the volcano, my experience was significantly amazing due to Lazaro Muñoz, our guide!!! He was patient, encouraging, and such a gentleman to all the woman he had on his team. I highly recommend anyone planning on hiking Concepcion.
- thedary00Very good service!We rented a bike without any problems. They delivered it to the hotel and after renting it was taken back. The bike was in very good condition. We drove all over the island. We are satisfied and highly recommend this company. They are number one on the island.
- Nicola F00Honest people and excellent quality-price ratio.Honest, precise and good vibe people. I recommend it also for the prices and the quality of the motorbikes. Really apreciate been served by them.
- Z4634RBsuet00Off the Charts CompanyIntegrity and professionalism off the charts. Kenneth and his team bent over backwards for us, including a personal road call when we thought the ATV was broken. Kenneth came personally and was gracious and generous when we discovered we had accidentally put the safety brake on. Highly recommend.
- L8685NFsimonj00Good Service, easygoing and professionalService was really good, well explained. The bike i got was from good quality and therefor a lot of fun. I definitely would recommend to rent there next time.
- kcart00Excellent attention and serviceKeneth at green expeditions was very responsive to my initial inquiries and provided very helpful information to prepare for my visit to Ometepe. He met me at the ferry, familiarized me to the island and rented me a scooter at the best rate I could find on island. He also assisted me in finding a private guide, David, to summit Volcán Concepcion and a kayak trip to explore a river. Both excellent recommendations. Throughout my trip, he kept in contact and even assisted me in finding a taxi for the next leg of my Nica travels. Highly recommend.
- camronl56200Easy & fun ATV rentalsGreen Expeditions ATV rentals made it easy to tour Ometepe on our own time. They dropped off the ATV in the morning and were back at the end of the day to pick it up. No problems at all from the ATV, rode all day with zero worries!
- soaresss00Concepción Volcano - I want to do it againClimbed The Concepción Volcano with Green Expeditions. Enoc was my guide. For me it was hard, but was worth every second of it. The humidity in the first part of the trek was the hardest part. If I am to choose one word to describe Enoc as a guide, that would be "perfect". Congratulations and thank you, I got to the top because of your support. Kenneth was always in contact and provided every information I needed. Thank you and congratulations to your good job. The day I went, June 19, 2021, was very cloudy, and at the summit we could not see more than 100 feet ahead of us. It was a pity. However, this only makes me wish to return there during the dry season and do it all over again.
- nikpatel_100AmazingEnoc was the best guide ever. He is a machine and kept a good pace all the way up. Very good English and very friendly and funny person. Overall great guy and great experience. Couldn’t have asked for more!
- C8338RWmattp00Great hike and great service!Kenneth was super helpful while we were on Ometepe and we would highly recommend him to other travelers looking to do a hike or rent a vehicle to explore the island. Trustworthy service from a nice knowledgeable guy. Thanks Kenneth!