View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Luoyang is an ancient capital city in China with more than 13 dynasties, in day time you can see Longmen grottoes, White house temple, Luoyang Musuem etc, but at night you can eat like locals , now I advise you to take hot pot i dinner n Luoyang and after the delicious food our guide will drop you to the famous Luoyang old town which has the history more than 100 years, you can see many snacks and handcraft shops as well as light show in Luoyi old town. Today our guide will meet you in your hotel lobby at 17:30pm or a pointed place in luoyang down town , after the night tour guide will help you to find a taxi and you will pay the return way to your hotel on own. Wish you have a pleasant night tour with us in Luoyang.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1LuoYang LaoCheng LiShi WenHua GuJieStop: 4 hours - Admission includedToday our guide will pick you from your own booked hotel in Luoyang city or a pointed place in down town at 17:30pm by taxi or Didi, first we will go to a local hot pot restaurant and guide will help you to order some VEG/NON VEG food which is very delicious so pls never mind if you are vegetarian as we can order your VGE food , after dinner we will drop you to the famous luoyang Old town Lijing gate and Luoyi old town to enjoy the light show, you may see many local snacks in the old town and many shops with Handicrafts, after the night walking tour guide will help you to find a taxi and you will back to hotel on own, pls pay your return way taxi on own.Read more
- One way private transfer
- English speaking guide
- Hot pot dinner
- 1 bottle of water p.p
- 1 bottle of local beer/coke/sprite
- Entry/Admission - LuoYang LaoCheng LiShi WenHua GuJie
- Return transfer to hotel
- personal things and local snacks in the food street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Zhengzhou Museum
Small but interesting (and free!) museum
We visited this museum before catching the bullet train to Suzhou. It had quite a spectacular entrance and inside, …
One of the most amazing places to visit
This was one of the most breathtaking sites of Buddhist art I have ever visited. Being from India, I am no stranger…
Interesting and Informative
Shares information about the history of the are, showing rare articles of interest from early dynasties.
We visited the Zhengzhou Museum as part of a TripADeal tour of China. I know I have the right one - see photo of t…
Lots of beautiful artifacts to look at. I could have spent way more time here than our tour alloted us, but worth a…
The picture wrong, the address also wrong
First of all this is not Zhengzhou Museum, this is also Henan museum, (the mai building). Zhengzhou Museum is near …
Small (Nov 2018) but very interesting
The main building is closed but there is a very good display in a nearby building. All the information is translat…
I was really impressed by the awesome imperial collection at the state's Zhengzhou Museum. Worth it!
An interesting visit
The museum had a exhibition of great men during the revolution. IT was very interesting. They had a diverse of cera…
Don't waste your time here!! Very small limited exhibits with most walls bare - looks like most of wall exhibits ha…
Small exhibit at the moment due to renovations but whatever is there may be worth it. Wished it had more to see
Not a lot to see; Redemption though!
While there wasn't much to see, the musical performance that took place in the theatre was fabulous. Also, it was T…
The picture is of the Henan Museum. The Zhengzhou Museum is an archaeological museum. If you are not an archaeologi…
wordless you need go and visit yourself. I am totally impressed by what it has displaying in the museum.
Good for a short visit but be sure to check whether all rooms are open
Provides a peek into local culture. Was under renovation when we went there. Be sure to check whether all rooms are…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999