Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atIgnacio Carrera Pinto 451Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Laguna ChaxaStop: 50 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Piedras RojasStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Lagunas AltiplanicasStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Iglesia de SocaireStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atIgnacio Carrera Pinto 451Ignacio Carrera Pinto 451, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, ChileSee address & details
Ignacio Carrera Pinto 451, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only from october 2018)
- Insurance Passenger Transport
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Chaxa
- Entry/Admission - Piedras Rojas
- Entry/Admission - Lagunas Altiplanicas
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de Socaire
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- From october 2018, pickup and drop-off will be only from the next hotel list: Hostería de San Pedro de Atacama, Casa de don Tomás, Altiplánico, Hoteles Kimal y Poblado de Kimal, Cumbres, Iorana Tolache, Casa Atacama, Don Raul, Tulor. If your hotel is not listed, you have to approach to meeting point at the agreed time
- Please bring cash to pay for the entrance fees
- The altiplano lagoons lie at more than 13,500 feet in elevation, which may cause mild altitude sickness for some; it is recommended that you drink hot tea or water prior to the tour and carry any necessary medication
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Planet Andina
One of world's most beautiful sights
A short and easy walk from the parking lot reveals this stunning sight. Even prettier (because of the waterfall an…
Valle de Luna tour
We went with a company in San Pedro called Turismo Mitampi. Very good informative English speaking guide. A must se…
Another great tour
We got shuttled from our hotel to a bus pickup point then our adventure began. Alexis & Carlos were our hosts. We…
We were not picked up for our tour
We've booked this tour provided by Planet Andina via GetYourGuide platform 3 days before our only one free afternoo…
A couple of highlights, but overpriced
While I would rate the tour to the lagoons and salt flats as breathtaking, I would say that the visit to Moon Valle…
I really enjoyed this tour. It was well organized, the guides has full knowledge about the places we visited and w…
Better than expected! Nice tour!
We went on this tour with a 2 year old. Not suitable for stroller, but a baby carrier works great :) the guide was …
We took the trip to Torres del Paine today.It was great.Service we had was 5 stars.They had excellent driver and pr…
We arrived on schedule at the departure point to be told that the trip had been cancelled send were offered a trip …
Lunch Rip Off
I took this tour on a Sunday and as most full day tours take you to a specific restaurant I opted for the lunch inc…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Frequently Asked Questions about Atacama Salt Flat and Altiplanic Lagoons Day Tour
What time does Atacama Salt Flat and Altiplanic Lagoons Day Tour start?
Atacama Salt Flat and Altiplanic Lagoons Day Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Atacama Salt Flat and Altiplanic Lagoons Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Atacama Salt Flat and Altiplanic Lagoons Day Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Atacama Salt Flat and Altiplanic Lagoons Day Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Atacama Salt Flat and Altiplanic Lagoons Day Tour?
Atacama Salt Flat and Altiplanic Lagoons Day Tour price starts from ₹ 7,121.06. Discover and book Atacama Salt Flat and Altiplanic Lagoons Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Atacama Salt Flat and Altiplanic Lagoons Day Tour cancellation policy?
Atacama Salt Flat and Altiplanic Lagoons Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Atacama Salt Flat and Altiplanic Lagoons Day Tour on Tripadvisor