Visit: Jardim dos Pinhais Ecco Parque, Estrada Sp 46 2600 Ao lado da Lombada Eletrônica de Velocidade, Santo Antonio do Pinhal, State of Sao Paulo 12450-000 Brazil
Thematic Gardens Circuit
The 1,200m extension theme park circuit was designed and built in an area and pasture and anthropized forest. The winding path that runs through the various theme gardens has ramps with average acclivity of 10% and fully respects the existing nature. Therefore, it provides a pleasant and gentle walk being accessible for all ages, including those with special needs.
• All grassed areas and flowering beds were degraded or grazing areas.
• The seeds of flowers used are mainly imported from the Netherlands.
• The process of germination and preparation of the seedlings is carried out in our greenhouses.
• A flower bed lasts an average of 30 days.
• As the park needs to be always flowering, regardless of the season, the beds undergo a rotation in the replacement of plants.
• Flowering and expired plants can not be substituted for others of the same species.
• In order for the composition of the flowerbeds to be dynamic and vary from month to month, the chosen flowers will be of different colors, heights and textures. ** In the Canadian garden, this composition is quite evident.
• The variety of plants is so great that you will be able to photograph a cactus of the Atacama desert, having as background Araucarias.
• In the Tropical Garden, in the midst of an Anthropized Forest, you can rest or read a book on a net at an altitude of 1,250m.