View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
Rio de Janeiro
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mirante Dona MartaStop: 60 minutes -Enjoy the Sunrise from one of the most beautiful spots, Mirante Dona Marta. Located 360 meters (around 1200 feet) above the sea, Mirante Dona Marta is the perfect spot to see the sunrise. From there you can see Sugar Loaf and the Christ statue while the sun fills the city with light and heat. We departure from your hotel around 5am so we can get there in time to see the first lights of dawn. The tour takes around 2:30 hours so we should be back at your hotel around 7:30, in time to do other activities or tours. In case of rain we can postpone the tour to another date, but please note, we can not guarantee that there will be no clouds. What´s Included: - Professional Guide - Transport in a very comfortable vehicleRead more
You'll end at
Rio de JaneiroSee Important Information for details
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Pickups outside the selected hotels (additional cost of 30,00 USD)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 06 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Fun in Rio Private Tours
Private half day tour of Rio
We were lucky that our guide, Romulo, was so knowledgeable as well as helpful. The weather wasn’t perfect so we avo…
Guiherme private tour guide and driver Rio
During the Olympics we hired a driver - Guiherme - for airport transportation and some private tours. He took my f…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999