View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
1100 Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- No minimum age required
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Let's Roam
Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon! Learned some local history and had lots of fun!! Great challenges and…
San antonio scavenger hunt
Frustrating getting team in and going on app but hunts are great after that. Surprised that there are only 2 in…
Downtown Columbus Scavenger Hunt
This was a fantastic purchase! All of us loved it and are planning to do another one when it gets warmer!
We definitely walked a lot but there is so much fun art in Sarasota that you see when you walk the streets. Look…
Awesome would do it again. Me and my family had fun. It was nice visititing to be able to explore with this app.
Great for first date!
I did this scavenger hunt for a recent first date. It's a great way to break the ice and get to know another…
Very fun - def recommend!
I just did this scavenger hunt with my boyfriend as a fun date idea. It was a nice way to see the city and really…
Let’s Roam gave me amazing memories!
Wow! So happy to have found an awesome product that uses technology to bring people together! Let’s Roam scavenger…
Fun in Napa besides wine and beer.
We traveled to Napa for our first time scavenger hunt. Lots of fun, laughs, history, & food. Both our phones went…
Double Date in Austin
We partook in the ghost of Austin scavenger hunt! It is not scary at all and appropriate for all ages! It was a…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071