Private Tour with Local Host : Genting Highlands Day Tour enroute Batu Caves
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (21)
Book by May 1 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
You’ll have 2 starting options
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Malaysia Tourism CentreStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Batu CavesStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 3Awana SkywayStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Genting Highlands Theme ParkStop: 2 hours -See details
- 5Casino De GentingStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Arena of StarsStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7SnowWorldStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Genting Highlands Premium OutletsStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 9Genting SkywayStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10Sky AvenueStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
See 4 more stops
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Returns to original departure point
- Full Day Batu Caves & Genting Highlands Tour.
- 2 Way Cable Car Ride.
- Air conditioned Vehicle.
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Complimentary Pick up/drop off from Hotels.
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary.
- Banana Leaf Briyani Lunch.
- Entry/Admission - Awana Skyway
- Entry/Admission - Malaysia Tourism Centre
- Entry/Admission - Casino De Genting
- Entry/Admission - Arena of Stars
- Entry/Admission - SnowWorld
- Entry/Admission - Genting Skyway
- Entry/Admission - Sky Avenue
- Entry/Admission - Gunung Bunga Buah
- Entry/Admission - Chin Swee Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Genting cable car-operate depends on maintenance schedule and weather condition .
- Children must be accompanied by an adult .
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Definitely exceeded my expectations. The private tour meant that we had a 1:1 chat with the guide for the entire trip and could ask lots of questions. The guide was very knowledgeable and helped us to plan other activities during our stay. The Genting Highlands are out of this…
Date of experience: August 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Asni Tours & Travels
Temple, cable car and much more
The views from up of Genting highlands was amazing and the place is ideal for taking photos, the weather is cooler…
Cameron Highlands day trip
Visited Malaysia in February 2020 and spent a fantastic day with Razuan my driver heading up into the Cameron highl…
Group trip with friends
Used this company for a number of tours and also transport from airport to hotel. Our driver from the airport to ho…
Driver was at the airport ready and waiting .
Driver was at the airport waiting holding our name very clearly for us to see. He kindly gave us some water when we…
Fantastic day in Kuala Lumpur with Raja!
We had the most fantastic time with Raja as our guide. He told us all about the history of Malaysia and so many det…
Great views, and a great ride up.
We got the 360 degree car, and it was worth it. The car is just bars at the top, so the breeze through it was reall…
The driver cum guide is very good and friendly, We enjoyed the trip very much with him around taking good care of us.
It entirely trip was a very good arrangement, our driver cum guide is really very caring and professional, knowledg…
Novel Experience - Well Worth It
Our guide Muhammad was great, really making the trip. The temple was nice although similar to most other Hindu te…
Great value Airport/Hotel transfer (and back!)
Handy to be able to book online before our flight departure and were able to pay with PayPal so didn't need to worr…
Not enough time
I liked the excursion in itself. But from the itenirary I had the impression we would stay at each place an hour. I…
We had a very enjoyable day trip to Malacca with Raja. He was extremely knowledgeable and shared many interesting s…
very enjoyable afternoon and evening
the monkeys and fireflies where very enjoyable so where the eagles as a extre razuan was a very informative and f…
We paid for 4 hours, received only 2 hours
As it was described, the tour will take 4 hours. When we arrived, they said that the tour will be only 2 hours. It …
William the tour guide did an excellent job
William escorted me to the Batu caves over the weekend. His English was excellent, as well as his knowledge of Mala…
Great package for family
Great package for adult MYR43.. This package include cable car, skyrex and 3D muzium. Great tour with family or wit…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999