Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (12)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Spa World, 3-chōme-4-24 Ebisuhigashi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka, 556-0002, Japan
Returns to original departure point
- Bathing fees, pool usage fees, gym usage fees, towels, clothing and other items in the hall.
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Additional Spa treatments, gym and other facilities that may require additional entrance fees
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your Viator voucher will NOT be accepted for entry. Your official direct-entry ticket will be sent to you in a separate email.
- The onsen is divided into European and Asian regions and is dedicated to men and women. In even months, the European region is dedicated to men and the Asian region is exclusively for women. The odd month is the opposite.
- Swimwear is not allowed except the swimming pool on 8th floor.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This product can be purchased by non-Japanese passport holders only. Japanese passport holders who purchase the product will not be able to enter the park and will not be issued any refunds.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Fabulous way to relax after lots of city walking. Highlights were the salt-scrub sauna (DIY style) and the outdoor onsen. Read the other reviews for protocols/what to do - it’s exactly that. No need to bring anything in, everything - towels, toiletries - is provided Don’t worry…
Date of experience: October 2019
7 floors of thermal baths, swimming pools, restaurant and hotel. Men and women are separated in the bath areas. The rest is general admission
Date of experience: October 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: JTRweb Limited
So not worth it
Such a disappointing experience ... Went in early February, thought there wouldn't be that many people but I was wr…
Nice park but not that big
My favorite part of the park is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The rides are mostly for adults which involve …
Amazing Solo trip.
Had an Amazing time. Went in February so the queues were really short. Was a bit disappointed that they only had tw…
awesome solo day out
I think I picked a good day to go - I went to the park by myself and pretty much went on all the rides in 3 hours f…
Bad Service from Trip Advisor
I purchased 4 pcs of one day pass at Universal Studios Singapore thru Trip Advisor but unfortunately, we were denie…
Great day out
Amazing rides and set up, long wait times and expensive food and shopping. A few rides we couldn’t get on as the wa…
Request for Refund of Universal Studio Day Pass as it has no QR Code
Hi TripAdvisor/Viator, JTRWeb Limited. We went to Universal Studio only to find out that the confirmation email wi…
Problems downloading ticket ...
We purchased 2 x Adult and 1 x youth (17) for the Sky Tree via Tripadvisor. After trying numerous ways to download …
For a park that only had a handful of rides (2 roller coasters & 3 3D/4D rides) it was nice. My friend and I were a…
Loved Harry Potter World but be prepared to pay through the nose for everything. Worth getting a Fast Pass also.
The attention to detail in Harry Potter World is really impressive, our kids are all big HP fans so that was a lot …
Avoid Online booking via VIATOR and BACKDRAFT ride
Planned to go to USJ on the 17/01/2020. Booked tickets on the 13/01. Never got sent to my hotmail address. Asked ho…
Had excellent time, try and go weekdays as weekends are double as busy, especially the night parade was incredible …
Universal studios Japan is amazing. Highly recommend going. The ticket was quick and easy to get off Trip Advisor…
You can't get in until u pickup tickets from the airport
on the web site it says: 'You will receive an email from the local tour operator with a voucher attached after your…
It was over expected. Really amazing experience. Shows were good, staff very helpful and entertainment was one very…
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999