Visit: Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, 1-1-10 Kaigandori Minatoku, Osaka 552-0022 Osaka Prefecture
• Visit the seals at the world's largest dome-shaped ceiling tank in the Arctic zone
• Hear the distinctive squawks of rockhopper penguins in the Falkland Island zone and touch sharks and rays in the Maldives zone
• Watch feeding time for 12 species of marine animals and mammals
• Marvel at the beautiful whale shark, the largest fish in the world
• Complete with an impressive display of marine life from the waters of Japan, the Pacific Ocean and beyond, this walk-through aquarium aims to bring visitors closer to the underwater world. Exhibiting 27 tanks (the largest being 9 meters deep!), you'll see not only fish, manta rays and whale sharks, but also amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals representing the beautiful and diverse natural environments of the Pacific Rim region.